Chapter 8 - The Takedown (Part 011)

^^Part 011 😂😂!!

~The whole Gang, minus Hopper and Kali, and plus Sarah.~

~At the pumpkin patch, Joyce, Sarah and El just met up with the rest of them and El needs to close the last mini gate.~

"So El, we only need one more thing, we need you to close the portal." Nancy said, pointing at the hole.

Eleven sighed and took a deep breath. She was absolutely exhausted from everything today, she wasn't sure she had enough energy to close it.

"I-I can't." Eleven huffed.

"She's drained." Dustin announced. "She needs food."

"Okay okay, what do we have for food? Anything?" Steve talked hastily.

Robin went to Billy's car to look for something while Jonathan looked in Steves car.

Dustin pulled something out of his pocket. "I've got a Twinkie! He said joyfully. Then his face fell. "It got squished though. The Twinkie was flat as a pancake and had been sitting in Dustin's pocket for the entire day.

Eleven made a face. "Gross!" She exclaimed.

Jonathan came back to them, shaking his head. "Nothing." He said. Steve Sighed.

Robin came back holding a piece of black licorice in her hand. "This is it." She told Steve.

"It's a start, how much does she need?" Steve questioned.

"More than that, and besides, El hates black licorice, there is no way you can get her to eat that!" Mike came to El's rescue. She had once tried a piece of black licorice while her and Mike were hanging out, and it made her gag.

"Okay, Steve can I borrow your car, I will take El to Lizzy's?" A new diner had just opened up in Hawkins. It was called Lizzy's Diner. It was open all night, and became a popular place for high school students to hang out late at night. It also had a drive through. It was only about a 5 minute drive from the pumpkin patch.

Steve nodded and tossed Nancy his keys, then said, "I need to show you how to start it, it's different than most cars." He lead Nancy over to the driver side door.

"Okay, it's starts fine, I just..." Steve looked down. "N-nevermind."

Nancy gave him a confused look. "Okay?" She said slowly.

"Just, be careful, you don't know what's lurking around here." Steve told her.

Nancy looked him in the eye. "Steve, I'll be fine." She assured. She then turned to go and get El. Suddenly, a hand grabbed her arm, spinning her around.

She felt Steve draw her to him and their lips pressed together. A shot of electricity shot through both of them. They were both fully aware of every part of their body that was touching, their lips, their torsos, their hands. Steve had a hand behind Nancy's head and Nancy's hand had landed on his chest. Steve's heart was racing and Nancy could barely breath.

The two slowly pulled away. "Steve." Nancy breathed. Steve did not respond, instead he just turned and walked back to the group, secretly smiling to himself. He had not planned on doing that, in fact he did not even realize what he was doing until it was to late, but he did not regret any of it.