New Book!

Hello everyone! I just want to inform you about a new book that I am writing, I just published the beginning today!

Before I explain the book, I want to tell you that I can GUARANTEE that it will be way better written than most parts of this book.

The book is called "For The Fame ||Fillie||"

So...Yes, it is a Fillie Story, but before anyone bashes me about it, read the disclaimer at the very beginning of the book.  This is what is says:

1. I am NOT a Fillie shipper! Yes, I am writing a Fillie fanfic, but it's just because I like the storyline. No, I do not ship Fillie, I think Finn and Millie are just simply two good friends, nothing more

So now that I cleared that up, I bet your all wondering what it is about, this is the description:

The Stranger Things 4 premier is in about 3 months, but there is one big problem.

Stranger Things is now a things of the past...

Set in August of 2020, The Stranger Things fandom has decreased in size significantly over the past 2 years. It is now nearly half of its size in 2018!

The Duffer Brothers are frantically tryouts my to come up with ideas to recapture the fans attention. But none of their Ideas seem quite right.

Until they find the perfect plan. But will Finn and Millie agree with their idea?

The story starts on chapter 4. The first chapter is the disclaimer, the 2nd and 3rd are meet the characters, and the story begins on the fourth. (I have all of those parts published)

So please, help me out by reading the first chapter! Please vote and comment on it to let me know what you think!!

Love you all!!