chapter 2 Paige's house

This is the rest of what happened in chapter 1 after a couple of sentences it starts a new part..

You just walked past him and towards your room. Thomas stops you and asks where you were in a harsh tone. " I was at school Thomas I have to go do homework" you lied to him. "ITS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL" he yelled " YOU SHOYLDNT HAVE HOMEWORK" he kept yelling , you walked to your room and Thomas follows you. You try closing the door Thomas pushes it wide open making you fall to the floor. " are you lying to me about the homework" Thomas said in a pissed tone. "And if I was you can't do anything to me" Lexii said getting up. Thomas gets whatever was right by him and starts throwing it at you. You just take it cause you know you can't do anything about it. He runs out of things to throw some he leaves your room to get more stuff. You close and lock your door. You got clean clothes your toothbrush etc. and you sneak out your window. "Wow that's high" you said as you looked down from your window. You here Thomas banging on the door yelling for you to open it. You find a way to get from your window to the ground you jump from your window to the porch. You take out your phone and you go to Paige's contact you push call. "Pick up pick up " is all you kept saying. "Hey boo" "Hey, can I stay at your house for awhile" you said in a shaky voice "y-yeah I'll meet you half way" then ended the call. You start walking down the street and you see Paige. Y'all start running towards each other. "Boo what's wrong" Paige asked. "My cousin he beats me" is all you say before breaking out into sobs. Paige helps you walk to her house. You sit on her couch observing her home."your house is nice". "thanks, so what happened at your house" paige said walking towards you with a cup of tea. "My cousin Thomas is my guardian because my parents......

CLIFFHANGER so sorry but this story is getting there YAY! chapter 3 is coming soon. Get your snacks and get comfortable but not too comfortable because chapter 3 going to be good... Have a nice day or night