Chapter 31 school dance

Corbyn's POV
I really really like Lexii but she has Jonah and his baby. I really want Lexii to be my girlfriend. When I want something I get what I want. And I'm going to get Lexii. Last night I had a wet dream about Lexii and I was monaing her name. Jonah got out of bed and walked to my room. "FUCK YES LIKE THAT LEXII." I moaned last night in my dream. What can i say when i woke up i threw my sheets in the washer because i had some 'milk' on the sheets.
Jonahs POV
I saw Corbyn with a mad face. After i asked Lexii to the dance we went to go get her favorite food for lunch. When we came back i saw Cornyn thinking pretty hard. I swear if he trys anything to mess up mine and Lexii's date I'm gonna go off on the kid.
Lexii's POV
When Jonah asked me to the dance I said yes and I'm pregnant so my hormones are all over the place and I started crying.  I felt bad for Corbyn because he looked so sad when I said yes to Jonah.  But he needs to know that in 2 months I'm going to be delivering this baby.
Melissa's POV
Tonight is the kids high school dance so while they're gone I can get the footballs with a pink or blue powder.  It's a Friday so the kids will be gone all night. I call Dave to help me get the baseballs and the baseball bat and the decorations out of the car.  "What is Lexii having?" Dave said sounding like Jonah yesterday.  "Shes having a... you'll find out tomorrow like everyone else." I said putting the things down and grabbing my phone to call Zach's mom. "Hello is this Myta?" I asked as she picked up. "Yes who is this?" "Hi I'm Paige's mother and currently Lexiis guardian." "Oh hello is something wrong?" "Oh no everything is perfect im calling because tomorrow is Lexiis gender reval party. She said that you wanted to come for me to call you and tell you." "Oh yes i got my plane tickets ready?" "You and your family can stay in my house is you'd like." "Oh no thank you my kids are a handful we'll just stay in a hotel." "Ok my address is 3364 maple st. The gender reveal is going to be at a park down the street from my house. See you tomorrow Myta?" "Ok thank you. See you too." I ended the call.
Jonah's POV
I'm nervous when I was younger I've never been to dances. I called Jack over to my room to help me get ready he was no help. I called Daniel to help thank you God that this boy knows how to dress.
Lexii and Jonahs outfits 😍

"Thank you Daniel I'll help you with anything

"Thank you Daniel I'll help you with anything." I said hugging him and walking out to Jacks room to get my cologne. I got it from his room but didn't spray it because some girls don't like the way it smells. Lexii does but she's pregnant and some smells she doesn't like. Lexii walks into the house and I fell in love with her all over again. She caught me staring "Jonah you ok there." She said. Yup I fell in love with her all over again. Its like seeing her for the first time again. "Yeah I'm fine. Wow. Lexii Franzier I fell in love with you all over again. And seeing you right now I got butterflies in my stomach walking down the stairs seeing you look so dam beautiful." I said I see her get tears in her eyes I go to her and hug her she let's out a few tears. We all left the house and went to the dance. Jack and Paige went in first then Zach and Corbyn. Daniel went then me and Lexii. When me and Lexii walked in all eyes were on us. Literally. We walked to where jack and all of them were. Lexii's favorite song came on and I asked her to dance.
Lexii's POV
When my favorite song came on Jonah asked me to dance. I said yes when we went to the dance floor I told him that I can't dance. "Jonah I can't dance so don't think of me trying to dance because its going to fail." I said and Jonah didn't believe me. He went to the restroom and I was dancing by myself because it was an easy song to dance to. Jonah came up behind me and said "I thought you didn't know how to dance." I smiled and continued dancing. "Yeah I know this one isnt hard to dance." I said leaving the dance floor. The dance was getting fun and tiring. "Babe theyre about to announce King and Queen. Let's go." Paige said running to me and grabbing my hand. "Hello everyone we are going to announce King and Queen. Who's ready." The kid said standing on the stage with the cards and the crowns. "The King and Queen of this class is....."

So I've been uploading and I'm so happy on how many I've posted. The chapters I posted have been 800-900 words and um sorry. most of them would be about 1,000 to 2,000 words. The thought of making this chapter came last night. I added a moment of me and a boy I danced with in here. This story is 917 words. Enjoy it took awhile.