chapter 33 the hotel

Jonah's POV
What Corbyn did to the room was put rose petals on the floor leading to the bed and on the bed. I kept hearing drops of water and I followed the sound to the restroom. He filled the bathtub with water and rose petals. He went out for her. She's my girlfriend and I've never done this for her. "I KNEW HE FUCKING LIKED HER!" I yelled and heard footsteps coming to the door. I hid under the bed. Lexii and Corbyn came in the room. I could tell that Corbyn was a little bit drunk. Corbyn was holding Lexii's hand. Should I come out or no. I was thinking then I saw a shirt and pants fall to the floor. 'NOOO NOT NOW PLEASE!'  My thoughts screamed. I felt a bit of weight on the bed. "Hey Lexii I have a tub ready for us. I mean you. If you want then us." Corbyn said from the bathroom walking towards the bed. "No thanks Bean I'm *ywan* just gonna go to sleep." Lexii said in a tired voice. All I saw was Corbyn shrugging his shoulders and closing the bathroom door. Bout 5 minutes later Corbyn came out of the bathroom with a towel covering his bottom part of his body.
Lexiis POV
I was kinda horney and needed Jonah but he left the dance early. After Paige and the boys told me and Corbyn that Jonah left Corbyn started drinking. Oh no not again. I'm really hoping he doesn't turn out like Thomas when he's drunk. We got to the hotel room. I was sleepy and Corbyn had a bathtub ready for me but I just wanted to sleep. I threw on one of his shirts and fell asleep. I had no bra or panties *I personally hate using panties I use underwear* on and I fell asleep not thinking what this kid can do. I heard the door open then close and heard footsteps coming closer to the bed.
Corbyn's POV
I took my shower and I had a boner. So I got out of the shower in a towel and walked to the bed. I saw Lexii's bra and panties on the floor by the bed. I got horney so I dropped my towel on the floor and went down on Lexii. I had no condom with me and I couldn't wait any longer so I pushed in. Hearing Lexii moan made me harder then I already was.
Lexiis POV
I felt body weight on the bed I knew it was Corbyn. I thought he was gonna lay down and go to sleep I thought wrong as hell. He pushed in me and it felt good so I moaned I felt him get bigger. "Yes right there." I said with my eyes closed and my head trown back.
Jonah's POV
I was falling asleep under the bed. Knowing that Lexii was at the top of the bed sleeping peacefully. I woke up by Corbyn walking over to the bed in a towel. No it can't happen. I need to come out. I felt body weight on the bed. Uh Corbyn got on and his towel was on the floor. I heard Lexii moan and I have to say it was beautiful but hurting. *this part it might sad. It's 1:00 AM and 'All Of Me' came on and the boy I danced with are currently working on what ever we are*. When she said "Yes right there." I felt so broken. I didn't know what to do. She kept moaning and Corbyn was moaning and groaning. "Yes baby. Your so good and *gasp* big." Lexii said and I did what I could've done and.....

Fucking hell I'll post soon. I'm in a sad part of my life and writing this had me hella sad and thinking about the boy I danced with. I think there's something he isn't telling me and I don't wanna question it. I'm gonna post this. Post will me every week or so. I'm sorry please don't come at me I haven't been in such a happy
mood. What is Jonah gonna do.
I got a gender and a name and I'm really happy. Can't wait for y'all to read the next chapter bye.