chapter 30 school asking

"I'm her sister. And she's in juvi so I'm gonna be boxing you for her." She said giving her boyfriend her bag. Jack came up behind Paige. Little did Jack know that Aspens sister's boyfriend was Hector. Jack had the madest face ever. He went up Hector "The hell you doing here Hector." Jack said pissed. "Hello to you too Avery. Long time no see , yeah." Hector said with petty ness in his voice. Jack was standing in front of Hector and Paige was standing in front of Aspens sister ,Abby, they were mad dogging each other. The cops came from the back doors and we all dipped.
Later on that Day/Night
Lexii's POV
Today was a school dance. I wanted to go but I didn't know if Jonah wanted to do I didn't bother on it.
Jonahs POV
I saw Lexii looking at the school dance papers on the walls and lockers. So I bought 7 tickets I got 3 couple tickets and a single ticket. I told Paige that I was gonna ask Lexii to the dance but in a cute couple way. I bought her favorite candy and a big poster board and it says 'Lexii Franzier/Marais will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend and wife and be my date to the dance.' I also put pictures of us on the board. I have one of me kissing her stomach when I found out she was pregnant. The board is in my locker the tickets are in my pocket. Its time to go to lunch and I took Zach with me to my locker. "Zach can you record what I'm about to do?" I asked and knowing Zach he needed an explanation. "I'm going to ask Lexii to the dance and I want you to record it." I said and gave Zach my phone. He started recording when I gave him my phone I got the poster out of my locker and made my way to the lunch room. I made eye contact with Paige and looked down at Lexii. Paige already knew what was happening she tapped Lexii. When Lexii turned around she got up walked towards me and started crying. "Lexii Franzier will you be my date to the dance tonight." I said so nervous. Lexii was crying still "yes jonah marais i will." She said I gave the poster to Zach to hold. I knew she was going to say yes. I had that picture of me kissing her stomach.
Corbyn's POV

Remember what I put in the beginning of story of Corbyn. Whats GONNA HAPPEN