Chapter 27 Lexii's House

Lexii's POV
To see someone who looked liked me. "Umm hello may I ask what you are doing here." The boy asked. "Hi I'm sorry this used to be my old house but now I live in LA." I said walking away from the house. "Lexii are you ok?" Jonah asked stepping out of the car. "Wait Lexii." The boy asked stepping out of the house. "Um yes." I asked confused. "Lexii its me Chris your brother." He said happy. WAIT WTF I HAVE A BROTHER. "what I never had a brother nor sister. I was an only child." I said with tears forming in my eyes. "Yes mom had me when you were 6 and she never told you because she didn't want you to freak out about having a brother. I've been living with Jacob." He said walking towards me. "Um ok i guess. Then I guess you know mom and dad died when I was 15." I said with a bit anger in my voice. "Wait no moms in the house dad died." He said walking back to the door and yelled. "MOM CAN YOU COME DOWN FOR A SEC." He yelled and Alexa came down the stairs. Myta came out of the car because she didn't see me nor Jonah walking back to the car. "What is i-." Alexa stopped before breaking out into tears. "Lexii is that you. Omg Myta is that you." Alexa said trying to get up from the floor. "Let's go Lexii and Jonah." Myta said taking my arm and Jonahs to the car. "Myta Herron that is you." Alexa said getting up from the floor. Myta turned around and just walked away. "Mom who was that." Reese,Ryan,and Zach asked in sync. "Huh no one." Myta said getting in the drivers seat. We left the house and drove home the car ride was silent. From all the quietness I fell asleep in Jonahs chest.
Third Perons POV
Once everyone got home they went to their rooms. The next day was awkward.
Myta's POV
I knew that was Alexa. I just didnt want Lexii to see her mother like that. Alexa faked her death and had another kid. Oh my gosh poor Lexii having to take all this in.
Lexii's POV
That didn't look like my mother. I didn't want to stay there longer good thing Myta cameout of the car. I was stuck my mom not being dead but my dad and I had a brother. That was too much to take in. "IF MY MOM WAS ALIVE WHY THE FUCK DIDNT SHE COME GET ME. I DIDNT WANT TO LIVE WITH FUCKING THOMAS ANYMORE." I shouted and threw things at the wall. Jonah walked in on me throwing this. "Lexii! Lexii! BABE THE ANGER ISNT GOOD FOR THE BABY." Jonah yells cause I couldn't hear him. I just fall to the floor and cry and cry. "Babe im sorry for yelling I didn't mean too." He said walking to me sitting on the floor picking me up and put me on his lap. I just kept crying until I fell asleep.
(Dam imagine that actually happening. That'll be shit bro) Jonahs POV
I was upstairs with Zach and I hear things getting thrown at the wall and hearing screams. I run down the stairs to mine and Lexii's room to see her throwing things and yelling at nothing. She didn't deserve to take all that in at the same time.

So guys its awesome that y'all are killing this story. I'm glad y'all are loving it