chapter 23 the appointment

Jonahs POV
Lexii called me crying. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked trying not to get nervous. "That shit head Tyler found out I'm pregnant and its your baby." Lexii was crying and whenever she let out a breath it echoed. "And what's wrong with that." I said holding back all the anger that wants to come out of me but I won't let it happen. "He said if o don't abort it he's gonna kill it." Lexii said before breaking out in sobs. I knew where she was so I ran to the restroom and opened it and locked the door. Lexii ran up to me crying and she cried more as her body touched mine. "Shh shh clam down its ok." I said rubbing her hair. She let out a few more sobs then stopped. "Jonah what's gonna happen to the baby?" Lexii asked walking to the mirror to go wash her face. "Nothings going to happen to him/her. Ok I don't care what shit head Tyler said ok. If he has a problem with my babies. Me and him can solve it." I said popping my fingers. "No no no baby you can't fight anymore remember." Lexii said walking to me then holding my fists. "Yes I know but he wants our baby to die and the baby isn't even born yet." I said getting a little more mad. "Do you want to come with me to my first appointment on Friday?" Lexii said and I just smiled at her and nodded yes.
Time Skip to Friday
Melissa's POV
Today was the day we got to find out how far along Lexii is and know how many more weeks until I find out what she's having. "Lexii honey are you ready?" I yelled from down the stairs. "Yes I'm just getting my phone. Its Jonah going to meet us at the doctors or is he co." Lexii said before there was a knock on the door. It was Jonah "Hey Jonah Lexii's upstairs." I said to Jonah as he walked into the house with breakfast. "Hello Mrs. Mills and thank you." He said handing me the bag of donuts. " No problem." I said placing the bag on the table and getting my keys and purse. "Lexii Jonah let's go before we're late." I said as they both came downstairs hand in hand. I wanted to cry because that's how me and David were when I was going to my first appointment.
Time Skip to the doctors
"Mr and Mrs. Marais and parent." The doctor said as well got up and followed him to the back room. "Hello I'm Dr. Blue nice to meet you. So who's Lexii." Lexii stood up and introduced her self. "Well ok then Lexii can you please lay on the bed and lift up your shit. The gel im going to pour in your stomach may be cold." Dr. Blue said getting the gel. He put on some gel and Lexii shivered to who cild it was. "Now let's see how far along you are." Dr. Blue said moving the gel around on her stomach with a sonogram remote.

"Well Lexii you're 20 weeks once you turn 26 weeks come back and you'll find out the gender

"Well Lexii you're 20 weeks once you turn 26 weeks come back and you'll find out the gender." Dr.Blue said wiping off the gel from Lexii. "Doc I'm going to be finding out the gender." Melissa said getting up from the chair. "Ok well come back in 6 weeks and you'll find out." He said before leaving the room. "We're gonna be parents!" Lexii said getting off the bed and hugging Jonah then me. "Yes you are and y'all are going to make the best parents ever." I said hugging her back and letting go to get my poster to leave. "Do you want to go back to school?" I said getting in the car and Lexii and Jonah said getting in the backseat. "No but can we go get Paige i want to tell the news." Lexii putting on her seatbelt. "Of course Jonah do you want to go home?" I asked pulling out of the driveway. "Umm no thanks do you mind if I stay over for awhile with you guys?" Jonah said holding onto Lexii's hand. "Ok and you can stay over any time you want." I smiling into the review mirror.
Time Skip to the school to get Paige
Lexii's POV
Once we got to the school me Jonah and Melissa got down and went inside the building. We went into the office and they called Paige down. "MARAIS YOURE DEAD!" someone yelled from down the hall as a group of guys came to the classroom where me and Jonah were. Someone came up to Jonah and started shit talking to him. Of course I wasn't going to let it happen. "Hi Hello who tf are you and what do you want." I said in a bitchy but nice voice. "I'm......

Hehehehe cliffhanger. so tomorrow is Friday thank you god. But once the weekends start I'll try to post more