Chapter 3 first night at Paige's

"My parents they pasted away." You looked up at Paige to see her eyes water. "Why did they leave you with your cousin?" "I have no clue but I moved over here to LA." Paige looks at you confused. "Where were you from?" "I was born in Dallas,Texas." "How long have you been living with Thomas". Lexii sat there thinking how long its been since her parents died. "For about 10 months." Paige looks at you with a 'I'm sorry' look. "You can stay here as long as you need too ok my parents won't mind. We have a guest room you can stay in." You look at her smiling" "do you need clothes" "yeah I only brought whatever could've got in my bag" you point at your bag on the floor. Paige's parents get home 5 minutes after y'all finish talking. "Mom Dad this is Lexii" "Hi mr and mrs mills" you said shaking their hand. "Please dear call me Melissa and call me David" said both of Paige's parents. "Mom Dad Lexii is going to live with us." "Why are you in trouble" said Melissa and David. "No its a lot of explaining" said playing with your fingers. After you explain to them what happened David and Melissa talk for awhile. "Hun do you need school clothes etc" said Melissa. "yes I do I only brang whatever couldve fit in my school bag." "Paige you and Lexii aren't going to school tomorrow, y'all are going shopping for Lexii's clothes and whatever she needs and wants for her new room." Melissa said before walking to her room.

Next morning 8:20 am 

You wake up and walk down stairs to the kitchen and see a note that Paige's parents left. It says "We won't be home for a couple days and here is 700$ to go get what Lexii needs for her room and groceries if there's not enough money message us and we'll send 200$ down. Love y'all both. Lexii I'll get all your information and change your mailing address etc. Ok we'll love to see how your room turns out Lexii. Love,  Melissa and David mom/dad." You went up to Paige's room to see her still asleep and you got back to your room and fall back asleep.

            10:30 am

You wake up to Paige blasting Teacher by PrettyMuch. You walk out of your room to see her in the bathroom singing and doing ger hair. She lowers the volume "hey when did you wake up?" "I woke up at 8 then fell back asleep then woke up right now to your singing" you said laughing." Both of y'all walk out of the restroom. "Come try on some of my clothes" Paige said throwing some pants and a shirt on the bed.

Thats the outfit Paige put on the bed for you

Thats the outfit Paige put on the bed for you. You try it on while Paige is still getting clothes for you in her closet. She turns around to see you and stops" wow you look beautiful" "Awe thanks" Paige gets out some clothes and changes

 She turns around to see you and stops" wow you look beautiful" "Awe thanks" Paige gets out some clothes and changes

Paige's outfit. You and Paige walk ouy if her room to the living room. "Wanna go to the mall for clothes and your bed things?" Paige asked  "Yeah let's go" Lexii said getting her sunglasses. Paige gets money and her car keys y'all drive to the mall while jamming out to Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes. "I know I can treat you better" Paige said grabbing your hand. "BETTER THEN HE CAN" you said looking at Paige. Both of y'all busted out laughing while parking in the parking lot. You and Paige walk in and see....

Post again sorry about the very last post I've been a crying mess since the whole Zach thing and now that my bean is in the hospital😭 sorry for the cliffhanger again I'll post what happens in the next chapter