chapter 21 the mall school

This was supposed to be punished on 5.8.18 so August 5 but I had no internet so It wouldn't post. Posted twice days after tho
*its the authors birthday*

Bean saw Christiana kissing that guy that worked at Subway. "CHRISTINA WHAT THE HELL. We just got back together and now your cheating on me. That's shit of you!" Corbyn said walking up to Anthony with fists. Lexii's POV.
Shit I saw Christina and Anthony kissing then after what Corbyn said I looked at his hands and they were in fists. You run in front of Anthony to stop Corbyn from hitting him. "Corbyn stop please. I don't want no bitch that hurt you in my baby's life!" You said waving your hands in the air to see you. *you're 5'0* "Lexii move!" Corbyn said with anger in his soft voice. "I'm not moving until you move." You said putting your hands on his chest to move him. He pushes you aside and hits Anthony in the face. You got up and looked at Jonah pulling Corbyn off of Anthony Daniel and Jack came to help Jonah because Corbyn was letting out all the anger he had in him. Jonah,Jack and Daniel got Corbyn off and went to the car. Paige went up to you. You both walked up to bleeding Anthony and crying Christina. "Why the fuck would you cheat on Corbyn he's a sweet kid." You said getting a lot of spit in your mouth. "He never showed me the love I needed and wanted." Christina said getting her phone from her purse you spit on her and says "He told me he showed you all the love you needed and wanted your just an attention WHORE!" You yelled whore out loud and everyone who was around stopped talking and looked at you. Paige slapped Anthony and kicked him in the balls making him stay on the floor. "Lexii let's go before I beat the shit out of this boy." Paige said grabbing your arm. Y'all walk out of the mall doers to where the boys were. You run up to Corbyn and hug him. "I'm sorry bean she doesn't deserve you. She's just an attention whore." You pulled away from the hug and looked at Jonah.
Jonah's POV
Christina was cheating on Corbyn I knew that he was gonna end up fighting that kid. I can't believe that he pushed Lexii and my baby out of the way.
Corbyn's POV
I fell like shit. I saw my ex girlfriend making out with some guy then I beat him up. I pushed Lexii to the floor after Jonah got me off she walked out of through doors and hugged me even tho I pushed her. "I'm sorry bean she doesn't deserve you. She's just an attention whore." Lexii said then pulled away from the hug. I just wanted to kiss her and tell her I love her. "It was bound to happen I should've never asked her to be my girlfriend again." you said watching her walk to Jonah.
Back to Jonah
"Are you and the baby ok?" i said getting down to where her stomach was and started kissing it. "I'm ok I think the baby's ok." Lexii said pulling me up to hug. "Let's just go home we have school tomorrow." I said as everyone went inside the cars and drove home.
Time skip to the house
No ones POV
Once we got home everyone went to their rooms and Lexii and Paige told Jack and Jonah bye. They were going home to get clothes and stay at their house. Lexii took Jonah upstairs and they talked and Jonah came down the stairs with a bag.
Zach's POV
"Y'all are leaving." Zach said pouting. "Yes I'm sorry I love you tho." Lexii said walking over to me and kissing me on the cheek. "Sorry Zach but we don't have no clothes and my mom texted me saying that she's on her way home. And we left it a mess." Paige said walking up to me and hugging me. "Awe man if you need any help cleaning up you have our numbers." I said getting up walking them to the door. "Love you bestie and Paige." I said waving bye as they went to their car. "Bye I LOVE YOU." They both said giving an air kiss and getting in the car and driving off.
Paiges POV.
"Shit Lexii what happened in here?" I said putting my bag on the couch then walking to go get the broom to clean up glass. "Oh I didn't tell you Jonah and Stiles got into a fight and Jonah punched the mirror instead of Stiles' face." Lexii said getting mine and her bags and starting the washer. We were cleaning up the house for about an hour then Paige's parents can home. "Mom and Dad!" Paige screamed as they walked into the house. "Hey baby where Lexii?" Paige's mom said sitting on the couch. "I'm here I was in the restroom. I missed y'all so much." I said hugging Melissa and David. "Hey Melissa i have something to tell you." I said nervously sitting in front of her. "Sure baby what is it." Melissa said taking off her coat. "Well I have a boyfriend his name is Jonah Marais and he's in a band called Why Don't We. And." I said playing with my fingers. "Omg are." Melissa said tearing up. "If your thinking Pregnant then yes I am." I said getting red on how embarrassed I was. "Oh honey I'm so happy. Are you keeping the baby. Have you found any names. Do you want a gender reveal party. Omg I'm going to be a grandma." Melissa said while crying. "Aw Melissa don't cry. You will make the perfect grandma ever and Paige will make the best Tia ever and yes I'd want a gender reveal party." I said getting up from the couch and walking to get some punch. "Ok can we go to the doctors to get everything ready and to see how long you are into the pregnancy." Melissa said getting out her phone and calling someone. She walked out the door as whoever she was on the phone with answered. She walked back in and said "ok theres a doctors appointment next Friday to see how long you are and to see if the baby is doing good." Melissa said hugging and kissing me and Paige goodnight.
Time skip to the morning
(im so sorry for all the time skips I start school on the 13th ugh first day of high school yay!)
No ones POV
Paige and Lexii got up and ready

 Time skip to the morning (im so sorry for all the time skips I start school on the 13th ugh first day of high school yay!) No ones POVPaige and Lexii got up and ready

Paige

LexiiThey got ready and went to Dunkin Donuts and got coffee and met the boys at school

Lexii
They got ready and went to Dunkin Donuts and got coffee and met the boys at school.
Jonahs POV
"Well today is school and no one knows Lexii's pregnant I'm scared what if people start calling her a hoe and other things." I said walking to Zach's room sitting on his bed as Zach finished getting ready. "Cmon bro you really think people are gonna talk shit about her because she has the most popular kids baby." Zach said getting his favorite pair of shoes. "Yes then No. She told me that someone threatened her to stay away from me. She hasn't had any problems with them since the first time me and her did it." I said walking out his room then downstairs to see if everyone was ready. "LETS GO SHITS!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs looking at the time. "Do we have enough time to get donuts?" Zach said getting his bag from the couch. "If Jack Daniel and Corbyn would hurry up then yes." I said looking over on the couch was Daniel Corbyn and Jack. "We were ready before y'all niw let's go im hungry." Zach said pushing everyone out of the house. We got to school and met the girls in the cafeteria they got there and I hugged Lexii and Jack hugged Paige. And Daniel Zach and Corbyn hugged each other we sat down and ate breakfast and went to first hour. First hour was the worst class I had. Why. Because Lexii had to sit next to the popular football player and he always tried kissing her and I would get mad and go and kiss her while he's talking to her.
Lexii's POV
Jonah would come and kiss me out of no where I loved it but it was every time I was talking to Tyler. First hour finally ended and I was walking to my locker when someone pulled me into a closet.....

Hehehe who did it