chapter 19 school

Stiles said walking out of the crowd. "What the hell are you doing here you finished school!" Lexii said walking up to him. "Well your boyfriend beat my ass in your house and now I'm here to beat his ass right here right now!" Stiles said as Samantha grabbed Lexii's hair. Samantha stated hitting Lexii in the face and Lexii blocked most of the hits. Paige couldn't stand it anymore so she pulled Samantha off of Lexii and Liv came out of the crowd and pushed Paige into a locker. "Watch your shit or we're gonna have a problem." Liv said holding Paige against the locker. "Well I guess we're gonna have a problem because Samantha came at Lexii now hit me pussy!" Paige said pushing Liv off of her." Let's go then!" Liv said running up Paige grew a smile on her face and grabbed Liv's shirt and threw her on the floor. The whole came to the back of the school recording and yelling. "Get her Lexii!" Someone shouted as Lexii hit Samantha in the face hard Samantha went out cold. "Get her Paige. Come on get up get up!" Someone else shouted as Lexii got up and ran to where Paige was fighting. "Come on BEST FRIEND GET UP AND FUCK HER UP!" Lexii said popping the P. Paige got up and dragged Liv across the floor stilling fighting. "Touch my best friend again or me or come on campus I'll knock your ass out cold!" Paige said hitting Liv one more time in the face then leaving her on the floor. "Jonah 12 is here!" Jack said pulling Jonah off. "Come on we need to go NOW!" Lexii said getting Jonah off of Stiles. Corbyn looked at Zach,Daniel,Jack,Lexii,Jonah and Paige and said "BATHROOM NOW!" They all ran into the boys bathroom Corbyn kicked out whoever was in there so they could talk about what happened. "WWho tf was that Jonah!" Corbyn said with anger in his voice. "It was Lexii's ex and I fucked him up at her house and here now." Jonah said cleaning up the blood from his nose. Their conversations get interrupted by the principal unlocking the door. Corbyn's cleaning up Lexii's nose and Paige is washing off the blood from her knuckles. Jonahs rinsing his mouth and Daniel is cleaning up his forehead. Jack is getting all the trash and throwing it away. "Hey Mr. Martinez." Jack said walking to the trash can "What happened to y'all?" The principal said getting close to Jonah. "Im so sorry sir expell me do whatever Lexii Paige and I got into a fight with Former students." Jonah said putting a napkin in his mouth to stop the bleeding. "is that true?" Mr. Martinez said asking Paige and Lexii. "Yes sir that's true and we're sorry it wont happen again." Lexii and Paige said getting their stuff from Zach. "No no stay I'd like for all of you to come to my office to explain everything to me and the police." Mr. Martinez said walking out of the restroom. "Lets go I doubt we'll get in trouble." Jonah said shugging his shoulders. Everyone walks out behind Jonah and walk to the principals office. Jonah sits down and Lexii sits on his lap and Jack sits and Paige sits on his lap and Zach takes the other chair and Corbyn and Daniel are by the door. "So what happened this time guys?" One of the officers getting out a pin and a note pad. "My ex Stiles came to my house and tried to hit me but Jonah got in the way and he hit Jonah and they got into a fight next thing you know it we come to school today and I got tired of everyone staring at all if us so I said if anyone has a problem please step up. I didn't Stiles was going to be said I have a problem with you and your shitty boyfriend." Lexii said holding Jonahs hand because she was getting mad thinking about it. "Calm down babes." Jonah whispered in her ear. "I got in between them and this girl I didn't not know named Samantha grabbed me by my hair and started hitting me so I defended myself and hit back. Then Paige got Samantha off of me then one of Samantha's friends pushed Paige off of her and pushed her into a locker then Liv hit Paige." Lexii said gripping onto Jonahs hand. "How old are they or how old do they look?" The officer said writing down everything Lexii said. "Stiles is 19 and Liv and Samantha are 20." Jonah said hugging Lexii while she was still on his lap. "well thank you y'all may go to class now." The officer said. "I'll ring the teacher to tell them you were in my office or would you like to go home?" said Mr. Martinez said handing them a sign out sheet. "We'd like to go home we'll come back tomorrow and you won't see us in your office again." Lexii said in a sweet voice. "Ok y'all know what to do." They all signed out and went to get food. "Let's get MCDONALDS!!!" Lexii yelled walking out of the building "Yay!" Zach said jumping up and down like a kid.

Time skip to McDonald's.

They order and go to a booth where everyone was sitting. "Here's the food!" Lexii said putting the food on the table. Jonah takes a picture of you drinking your coffee.

Liked by lexiilynn21 corbynbesson seaveydaniel jqckaverymusic and imzachherron and 186,556 othersJonahmaraias:shes so dam beautiful drinking 😍 @lexiilynn21

Jonahmaraias:shes so dam beautiful drinking 😍 @lexiilynn21

Lexiilynn21:aww stop it. That's too much baby❤
userone: mom and dad
usertwo:ugly bitch 🙄

Time skip to the Why Don't We house

"I'm gonna go take a nap." Lexii said looking at the time and walking upstairs. "Really its 11:30 am how can you be sleepy?" Zach asked hugging you goodnight. "I'm a growing kid and need my sleep." Lexii said walking away with a little bit of sass. Jonah runs after her picks you up and lays you on the bed softly but roughly. 'Ugh she turned me on so much earlier today and I wanted to do her on the table st McDonald's.' Jonah said in his head  kissing you hungrily. "Ugh Jonah." Lexii said pulling off his shirt.

Omg the dirty parts are the best parts to write. Oml I need some help. I love writing these parts