Chapter 33

I woke up at 7:55 I was so tired. I also had an headache. I was in a long sleeve shirt buttoned up in the back. Laying in Xai's bed. But he wasn't there. I got up slowly and walked downstairs. He was up and in his office looking at papers. I knocked on the door. "Yeah?" I opened the door. "Why you look so mad?" "I'm tired. Why you up so early?" "I was going to ask you the same thing. But I got some business to do." "Oh. I have a job interview." "What time?" "9." "Igh go get ready and I put a bottle of water and 2 pills on the dresser for you." "Thanks."
Xai POV
I was in my office looking through papers. Reaper funeral was 2 days ago I only went to pay my respect and so It didn't seem obvious. It was closed casket. When I was there all I did was laugh. I don't have respect for him. I only went because boss told me to go. He said it would be less suspicious. My mom didn't cry either. She did have a breakdown though. Some lady was mugging her the whole night. She had a little boy with her. She was sitting 2 people away from us. But when I came across these papers. My eyes widen. That same lady she's a crackhead and she's Reaper's girl and her son is my brother. His name is Noah. Shit. I should've looked at that before I killed his bitch ass. I got her address so when I drop Nia off I'll go over there. I got up and waited for her to come down. 5 minutes later. She walked down the stairs. "Damn babygirl you look good." "Thank you" she said cheesing hard. "You ready?" "Yes."
"Next time your ass ain't about to be all over the damn floor. Last night I had to put your clothes on backwards. You tried to take advantage of me."  "How can you take advantage of someone who ain't a virgin." She said. "Don't start." I warned. "Or what Mr. kill-a?" She loved playing these games. "Fuck it" i said. "Why you be so mad? It was a joke." "Life don't got time for jokes." I said. She rolled her eyes. We pulled up to a tall ass white building. "Nia.." "Fuck it like you said. I'll find a way home." She said trying to get out but I kept locking the door. "Will you stop." She snapped. "I'm sorry igh? It wasn't even that serious. Boss told me he needs to see you and make sure you check your purse Call me when you done." "Okay." "Good luck and have fun." "Okay thank you." I nodded. She leaned in and kissed me and got out the car. I waited til she walked in the building then rode to the address. After 15 minutes I pulled up to an abandoned house. It was crackheads all around. Some nigga started knocking on my window and pulling on my door. I opened my glove department and pulled out my gun and showed him. He ran away I started to laugh. I got out the car and locked the door. I walked up to the house and knocked.
A girl opened the door. She seemed scared and her clothes was cut up. "C-can I help y-you?" "Uhh yea is shantel here?" "Y-yes who a-are you?" "I'm a friend of her boyfriend." "Okay you c-can come in." I walked in and took a glance around. "Sh-she's in the b-back." "Are you scared?" I asked her. She nodded her head. "I'm not going to hurt you or her I just want to talk." "I-I'm not scared of you I'm scared of him." She said pointing to the back door. I went to where she pointed and it was a man standing over the little boy from the funeral. He was sleeping and the man was watching while shantel was in the corner crying. I busted the door open. The man looked up in a agitated look. "Aye killa right?" I nodded. "You finna take this bitch?" "Nah why?" "Please do before I kill her." "What you mean?" "She had a kid with reaper and she was supposed to have one with me. But I was in jail. I should've killed that bitch myself." "Who are you?" She asked in a small voice. I just ignored her. "So you want me to take her because you don't want to kill her?" "Yea." "Ight" i said. "I-i don't want to go with you." "Come on shantel get noah and let's go I don't got all day." "Bitch." The man said. I walked outside and waited in the car. Eventually she got in carrying a sleeping Noah and some bags. I started driving to the trap. "Excuse me?" " yeah." "How do you know reaper?" I stayed quiet for a moment. "I'm his son." "Y-your xaiver?" "Yeah.." "He use to tell me so much about you and your family." "Yea cut all the chit chat. I know your a crackhead and all. So I want to take Noah off your hands." "You want my son?" "Yeah but I just need you to go to rehab and then you can have him when your clean." "He's yours. I can't keep taking him everywhere with me." "You for real?" "Yes please just take him." "I'll get him in 3 days. For now you can stay in the trap house." "Thank you." I nodded.
Nia POV
I walked into the building. "Can I help you?" "Yes I'm here for my 9:00 appointment with Derrick." "Ok well if you go down the hall on your right there is an elevator. Take it up to the top floor he should be there. I'll let him know your on your way up." "Okay thank you." I walked down the long hallway to the elevator and went to the top floor. I waited for the doors to open. When it did I was in awe. Everything was so peaceful and perfect. "You made it!" Derrick said. "Hey." "You ready?" "Yes sir." He told me to go over to the left where there was a green screen and a man with a camera. I walked over there. "Just act happy" he said. I did as told I took a lot of pictures. They had me change into a bathing suit. After 10 minutes of posing I finally finished. The photographer sent me my pictures. I stared at them in awe. 3 months ago I would've never thought I would be modeling. I'm not even cute enough to work here. I'm ugly I don't care what no one says. I feel like they be lying anyways telling me I'm cute.

My mom use to tell me to stop calling myself ugly but I never listened

My mom use to tell me to stop calling myself ugly but I never listened. "You did great!" He said. "Thank you." "Hey I was wondering are you good at drawing or into arts?" "Yes I love drawing." I said. "Hmm take a walk with me." "Okay." We walked to the elevator. The doors opened and it was an office. They're was some people in they're own office then there was an empty one. "This is yours." "Mine?" "Yes we need someone who can draw to make more clothes." "So basically I can make my own clothing." "Yes" he said. "Okay I can do that." "Good you can start whenever. I just got to ask how's your schedule?" "I'm free." "Okay well that's good. Well you can start drawing clothes at anytime" he said. "Ok thank you. Also can I decorate it's very plain in here." "Yes this office is yours." "Ok thank you." "No problem don't let me down" he winked. I smiled.