Chapter 64

Nia POV
I was getting tired by the minute. It was almost 8. "Aren't you guys ready to leave?" I whined. "Yeah. Why you ain't say nun." Bruh. "Come on Noah!" I said as he got off the swings and held out his hands. "You're too big to be picking up." "No I'm a baby mommy." "Mmhmm." "When you and Xai gon have some real kids?" Ikyfl. "You know I can't have kids." "Oh shit I forgot.. I'm sorry." "It's okay. And Noah is my real kid. What about you?" "I want 5 kids." "Bitchh." I laughed. "Nah I'm playing ion want kids really. But I fucks with them." "So you better not get Asia pregnant." "I ain't bout to do that shit unless she the real deal." I shrugged. "You never know." He mumbled something causing me to laugh. "What'd you say?" "I remember I tried to talk to you and Xai almost killed me." Man that shit was funny. "Yeah he was like stop talking to him." I busted out laughing. "He was such an asshole. Y'all wasn't even together." "In his head we were." We finally pulled up. I got a sleepy Noah out the car and held him. "If he thinks he's getting out of an bath he's crazy." "No Bath." He grunted. I walked in the house and went upstairs running the bath water. I went in my room taking off my shoes. Then going back in the bathroom putting Noah in the bath. "Mommy I can bathe myself." I put my hands up. "Okay."

I decided to take a shower, brush my teeth and put on my silk pajamas. I went back to Noah after. But he wasn't in his room or his bathroom. "Noah?" I went downstairs to see a candle lit walkway. Who lit all these damn candles in the house. Smh. I followed them. "Noah? Xai?!" I continued to follow them outside. Everyone stood there looking cute. Even Trey was here. Xai stood in the middle. "What are you guys up to?" I questioned. Lannie and Jilly came towards me grabbing each arm and lead me to Xai. I bit the side of my check to keep from crying. I hope this is not what I think it is. "Nia..I remember when I first laid eyes on you at the gas station and every moment after. You are the light of my life. You changed a lot since then. But all in all you stuck by my side. I can truly say I have a rider by my side. You've seen every side there is to me. You were there when I killed my father. You never judged me either. I couldn't imagine a better women in my life to keep it right. Other than my mom. (Everyone laughed) Anyways..what I'm trying to say is.. Will you Nia Sheppard Marry Me?" "No I can't marry you."'I said holding back my laugh. "What?" "Aw shit!" Trey said. "Nah I'm playing idiot." I laughed. "Play too damn much." I smiled as he put the ring on my finger. The ring was so beautiful. "I love you." "I love you too mamas." "So who's taking Noah home?" Trey asked. "I had him all day." "Nobody asked you." Lannie said. "Noah can stay here I mean this is his house." "Nah we already know y'all bout to be fuckin." Trey said. "We'll take him." Jilly said. "Yeah let's get some cake and get out of here." Mateo added. They all left us. "So you really want to spend the rest of your life with me?" "Yeah there's no one I'd rather spend it with." "Not even mama t." I giggled. "Not even her." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked back in the house. "Alright y'all can get y'all freak on we leaving." Trey said. I laughed. "Ain't nobody bout to get they freak on bye." I said as I closed the door. Xai snaked his arms around me putting his head in the crock of my neck. "How bout we take this upstairs..." "You can't just assume I'm in the mood for sex. Let's just watch a movie." I said going to the couch as he looked at me confusingly. I put on She's All that. I put my throw on as Xai sat next me.

Xai was feeling all on me. "Baby come on." "I'm watching the movie." "Man fuck this movie." He started kissing me. I instantly sat on top of him. He pulled my shirt off. Leaving trails of kisses all on my body. "Let's go to the bed." I said. He picked me up as I left hickeys all on his neck. He threw me on the bed instantly turning me on. He got in between my legs I pulled his shirt off. "Fuck this." He mumbled pulling down my shorts. Then ripping my panties. Damn. He unbuckled his jeans leaving him in his boxers. Then taking out his manhood instantly inserting himself inside me. He started off slow as hell as he looked in my eyes. Just how I like it. "God I fucking love you." He groaned. "Faster." I moaned.

He thrusted himself in and out of me. I threw my head back. "I'm gonna cum" I moaned. "Hold it for me baby." He sped up. "Fuckkk!" He moaned as he went slower. Why is he so perfect. "Baby nut in me." He shook his head. I can't get pregnant anyway. "Do it." I groaned. "Cum for me." We both let go at the same time. Then we laid there for a minute.
A couple of minutes later we was right back at it.