Chapter 20

"Okay I'm tired of waiting we are going to take down my son in 2 days" Reaper said. "What's the plan?" Lannie asked. "So we are going to kidnap my ex wife and baby and say they are dead. Get Xai to come and boom he's dead" he said. "Why do all that we have enough weapons we can go to the trap and kill everyone. I mean it's easier and you won't have no one coming after you for killing him" I said. "Your right reckless" he said. I hope I said the right thing. "Go load up the truck we have to be ready." We all got up and went into a weapon room. "You see anything you like?" Lannie asked. "I'll stick with the knifes" I said looking at all the different types of knifes. "You dont like guns?" She asked. "I don't know how to use one" I said. "Oh I can teach you if you want" and said. "No it's okay I like to slice and dice you know what I mean" i said. "Yea I get it" she said laughing. "Ok let's load up the truck for we can go home" I said. We filled the truck up. "I think I can handle the rest lannie you can go home" I said. "You sure?" She said. "Yea go ahead."
"Thank you" she said leaving. I waited for a minute. I took a couple bullets out of the guns and went home. "Long day" I said plopping on the couch. "So how was it" Tasha asked. "Tiring" i said. "I know that feeling" she said laughing. "Oh your friend told me to give this to you" she said handing me the phone. "Thanks I'll be on the phone" I said. I FaceTimed Xai he answered on the 2 ring.
Xai-Yoo
Me- Heyy
Xai- Sup
Me- How did I do
Xai- Good I'm proud of you
Me- I want to help that girl find her brother
Xai- I heard her story before I feel like I know her brother that name Mateo I heard it before.
Me- I want to see you
Xai- I know but they are most like watching you.
Me- can't you like meet me somewhere or something
Xai- I'll get bones to see if anyone is following you
Me- ok
Xai- Where you really about to kill that girl
Me- Yea that bitch kicked me. I had a whole footprint on my face.
Xai- 😂 shit you are reckless
Me- shut up killa
Xai- that's my name oh yea and thanks for taking all the bullets out.
Me- I don't want no one getting hurt. I remember a while back you told me you had a sister.
Xai- yea I do and no it's not that girl. My sister moved to japan
Me- Oh ok
I yawned he started talking about something but I fell asleep. I woke up to light snores. I looked at my phone to see Xai was still on the phone. I smiled I didn't know if I should hang up or not. "It's rude to stare" he said. "Shut up" "It's Igh I know you got a big ass crush on me." "Don't flatter yourself honey" I said. "You be like I miss you. I can't see myself without you. Xai so fine ouu babyy" he said. "No I do not" I said. "You be singing about me" he said. "And you be dreaming about me rapping about me whenever I'm mad you be like Nia don't be mad at me." "I know I be doing that because you be making me mad. I do it because I care for you a lot. Sometimes I think a little to much. Your someone I think about 24/7." "You deadass?" I said. "Nia will you go out with me" he said. "Yes" i said. "You got to ride for me though. I can't make you any promises that I won't hurt you. It's part of my lifestyle." "Whenever you call I'll be there I got you" I said. "Goodnight bae I'll talk to you in the morning" he said. "Goodnight" I said. I had the biggest smile on my face when he hung up. Finally I've been waiting for him to ask me. All i had to do was make him jealous. I went back to sleep thinking about Xai.
"If I can't have you no one can " he said. "No leave me alone stay away"I said. "No bitch it's either you or your little boyfriend" he said. "Fuck you" I spat at him. "Now you've done it"  he said grabbing my arm. "Let me go" I told him. "Nah bitch you should've taken me back" he said. "Kj please I'll take you back if you let me go. We can be together please just" i said through tears. "No just shut up" he said. "If you talk again I swear I'll kill you." I jumped up. "Why do I keep having that dream what's it trying to tell me. He's coming" I said crying. "I got to get out of here" I said getting up. I got my pink bag and started packing my clothes and shoes. "What am I doing" I said. "Nia are you okay" my little sister said. "Yea just go back to sleep" I said. After she went back to sleep. I cried and cried. I didn't know what else to do. "God please help me I don't know what to do."
"I'm overreacting it was just a dream right?" I put my bag in my closet. Then tried to go back to sleep. Eventually I fell asleep. 
Sunday 11:30 am.
I got up and did the usual. Took a shower then checked my phone. To see 3 missed calls from Xai.
Me- hello
Xai- where you at
Me- home
Xai- Igh ima come get you. Bones said no one was watching you.
Me- Ok
I hung up and put on some bummy clothes. And some shades. I don't want Xai seeing me like this. "Hey Tash I'm bout to leave with my friend" I said. "Looking like that!?" She said. "Yes" i said rolling my eyes. She shrugged. I went back in my room and got my purse and both phones then went downstairs. A couple of minutes later he came pulling up blasting his music. I got up with a smile on my face and walked to the car. "I love this Jeep" I said. "I know you do" he said. "Why you look like a bum?" He said. "I feel sick" I said. "You don't have to lie to me." He said. "It's a lot I don't really wanna talk about it" I said. "Well I got a all day" he said. "Ok fine...so I keep having this dream where my ex comes back and abuses me. He says if he can't have me no one can. Then says it's either me or you. And I say fuck you and you come busting in with your crew and he tries to kill you but you kill him."  "Damn. Look it's Igh ain't nobody gon touch you. He ain't even gon get to look at you and Why you not at church?" He asked. "My grandma didn't want to go today" I told him. "Well let's go see her" he said. We went to my grandma house and knocked on her door. "Who is it" she asked. "Nia and her friend" I said. "Ok hold on" she said. "I love your grandma" Xai said. I smiled at him. She opened the door. "Hey nia and Xai" she said. "Hey grandma" I said. "Wassup grandma" he said. "So what can I do for you two" she said. "Well I asked Nia why she ain't go to church and she said because you didn't want to go so we came to check on you" Xai said. "Aww you guys came to check on me" she said. "Yea and I never paid you so here you go" he said giving her two stacks. "I don't need all this" she said. I was low key in shock. "Yes you do. You deserve it" he said. "Thank you" she said giving him a hug. "Nia help me with something real quick" she said. I followed her to her room. "Yea" i said. "Stay with him. You guys have potential I see it. He loves you and needs you more than he thinks. You better not push him away he's not like kJ" she said. "Ok and I know he's not like kJ" I said. "I know you know" she said raising an eyebrow. "Ok grandma" I said. We both walked back in the front room. Xai was looking at all the pictures. "Yo Nia this you?" he said laughing. "Yea that's her" my grandma said. Meanwhile I was embarrassed.
"Ok grandma see you later love you" i said. "Ok we'll bye thanks for stopping by" she said. "Igh grandma" Xai said. He so adorable.
We got in the car and went to mama t house. "What time I got to go to reaper?" I asked. "Later round  5" he said. I nodded. "I hate it there and when he talks about you I just want to attack him" I said rolling my eyes. Xai looked at me and put his free hand on mine. Which caused me to smile. "When this all over we going on a date Igh" he said. "Okay" I said. "You know what's weird" i said. "What?" "My grandma said the same thing as boss." "What that our relationship is strong and we need each other more than we think?" He said. "Yea" i said. We pulled up eventually. "Ma we here" he said opening the door. Next thing I know some girl came out of no where. "Xylnn?" Xai said. "The one and only" she said with a smile. I'm guessing that's his sister since her name starts with an X too. They hugged each other then she looked at me. "Who's this?" "This is Nia my girl." "Hi I'm xylnn" "Hi nice to meet you" I said. "Can I talk to you real quick" she said. "Yea" i said. We went to the kitchen. "How old are you?" "18." "Ok. Do you know what type of life my brother living" she asked. "Yes I do" I said. "Oh, Are you willing to be with him?" "Yes I am." "Ok. Well don't hurt him he's been through a lot. I know girls like you y'all come in here and try to pretend like you care when really you don't. Y'all just be here for money. " I don't know what the hell she talking about. "First of all I do care about Xaiver he makes me feel special like I'm the only girl in the world. He makes me feel worthy like someone actually cares. I would never hurt Xai. I love him yea i said the shit. He helps me out with all my problems. You don't even know me and your going to sit there on judge me based on Xai's past. I'm nothing like those girls. I have never asked a man except my dad for money. So don't ever try to call me a Gold digger. And you talking about girls hurting Xai what about you where you been? you left him how do you think that made him feel." I was over it I would never ever hurt Xai. Who does she think she is. I walked out the kitchen. "Hey mama t" I said giving her a hug. "Hey baby have you talked to xy?" "Yes but I don't want to talk about it" I said. "Ok well when you do just tell me we can talk in private" she said. "Ok thank you." "I'm always here for you baby girl."  I gave her another hug and walked up to Xai who was in a chewing session with Xaine. "Your head so big I can see it from an airpwane" Xaine said. "Igh Igh I'm done" Xai said laughing. "Igh ma we got to go" Xai said. "Well ok" she said. I gave her and Xaine a hug and we left. "What's wrong?" Xai asked. "Nothing." I said with a fake smile. "You sure?" "Yes im happy I met you" I said trying to change the subject. "Nia I know my sister said something to you. I heard every word y'all said." "Every word?" "Yes"he said with a smirk. Oh shit I said I loved him. "You really love me?"