Chapter 67

Nobody POV
Mateo left Asia in his room while he attended to the boys. They sat on the couch staring at the floor. "Hey um the pizza is on the way." Mateo said. Dre sat there picturing the dead body next to his sister. He was definitely scarred while Jaden was reminiscing on the screams he heard from his sister. Asia was upstairs in the shower sitting on the floor crying. Mateo decided to tell Nia. "I'll be on the patio if y'all need me." He went out on the patio and called Nia. She eventually answered. Well Xai answered
Him- Why the hell is you calling so late for ?
Me- Let me talk to nia
Him- for what?
Her- give me the phone Xai
Me- it's important
Him- here go the phone bruh
Her- wassup you okay?
Me- it's Asia
Her- What happened is she okay? Oh my gosh Tell me what happen!!
Me- She was raped.
Her- WHAT!?
Me- Chill
Her- Mateo where is she?
Me- in the shower I shot that nigga in the head and took her and the boys
Her- YOU IDIOT YOU KILLED HIM IN FRONT OF HER!?
Me- Xai tell her to chill
Him- No fuck no
Her- You stupid ass-
Me- I was mad and I seen him hurting her. I heard her screams from outside the house so I did what I could.
Her- Mateo that poor girl is in the shower freaking out. You need to comfort her now!
Me- she's gonna freak if I go in there.
Her- she might. But i don't care go in there.
Me- ight.
Mateo POV
I hung up and went back inside. "The pizza here." "Okay y'all wash your hands and eat. Ima go check on Asia." They nodded. I went to my room she was still in the shower. I walked in the bathroom and she was on the shower floor. I grabbed her towel and turned the water off. I helped her up and wrapped her in the towel. I walked us back to the room. She then grabbed me then hugged me letting out a huge sob. Shit I'm not good with feelings. I just rubbed her back as we sat on the bed. "And to think our day was actually good." Probably too soon.. "Yeah." She slightly smiled. "Are you hungry?" She shook her head. "Can you lay with me?" "Yeah let me find you a shirt first." I got up and gave her a white tee then went in her suitcase and handed her some underwear. "Thanks." "Let me check on your brothers then I'll be back." I went downstairs. They were eating. "Okay I don't know if y'all want to sleep in the same room or not but I got two rooms down the hall and three extra upstairs but one of them is Noah's. "We'll take the ones down here." I nodded. "Good choice it's TVs in there." "Thanks Mateo." Jaden finally said. "You're welcome and the closet in the hall has rags and towels if y'all need to shower. And the bathroom is right there." "Okay thanks is she okay?" "Not really but she will be. She's strong. She's about to go to sleep if y'all want to go say goodnight." "Yeah."

I walked them upstairs. Asia sat in the bed crying. "Hey we just wanted to say goodnight and that we love you." "Come here." She cried. They ran over to her. They all hugged and let out a few tears. This reminded me of my parents...
It was a rainy day, me and Lannie were at a park. My parents were in the car. We decided to play hide n seek. Lannie counted as I hid. I decided to go deep in the woods. Lannie eventually found me then we both got lost. I guess my parents noticed. We stayed in the woods for a couple of hours until we seen them. My ma cried and we all got into one big group hug. That's when she said. "You had us worried, Don't ever leave my sight again you hear me. I love you two and don't you ever forget that."
End of Memory
That's when Asia told her brothers "I love you two and don't y'all forget it. I'm going to be fine." "Okay well goodnight see you in the morning." I walked the boys to their rooms. Then I went back to mine. I got in the bed and put a pillow between me and Asia. "What are you doing?" "I want you to be comfortable." "Mateo I trust you. You don't have to put a pillow between us." I nodded removing the pillow. She then scouted closer laying on my chest. "You guys can stay here for as long as you need to." "I'm so happy I hid my money outside of my house because if not it'll be burnt to pieces." She said. I laughed at her. "You don't gotta worry about going back to work until you get better." "Nia won't be mad?" I shook my head. "I let her know wassup. She straight." She nodded. "Goodnight Mateo." "Night mamas."
Eventually I heard light snores then I drifted off..