Chapter 49

Nia POV
I woke up at 9:00 I left my hair as it was. They can fix it if they want shit. I did my morning routine and put my clothes on. I went in Noahs room. I kissed his forehead and rubbed his hair. "Mommy?" "Hey I'm just saying bye." "Bye mama." "I'll call your dad later so I can talk to you okay?" "Okay." I gave him a hug. "Love you." "Love you too mama."

I walked into the building. "Ms. Sheppard." I smiled. "Good morning." "They're expecting you to take flight in an hour. So at 10:40 you can go outside and get on the jet." "Thank you." I smiled. I went to my boss office. "Nia!!" "Hey." "Are you ready for brazil?" "Yeah I guess." "What's wrong?" "Nothing just tired." "You're a horrible liar." "I guess." "Nia..talk to me." "I'm fine I promise. So for the shoot what am I wearing?" "We'll talk about that once we get there okay?" I nodded and left out. I went to my little room thing. I guess you can call it a dressing room. I sat in the mirror and thought to myself. Am I being annoying to Xai? Or am I the only one being honest. I don't even want to talk to him. I'm gonna have as much fun as possible in brazil. I just don't understand why he won't talk to me like a normal person he always got to yell. Like I'm a human being not a fucking dog. Anyways I'll leave it alone.

The plane landed and we now were on our way to our hotel room. Once we got there I FaceTimed Xai to talk to noah. He eventually answered. I put my headphones in
Him- Wassup
Me- Can you put noah on the phone
Him- Where you at?
Me- Can i talk to noah.
Him- You don't wanna talk to me first?
I looked at him and rolled my eyes.
Him- You still mad? That's why you left?
Me- Maybe if you fucking listened to me you'll know why I left.
Him- Yo watch your mouth.
Me- No who do you think you are
Him- hmm let me guess your nigga
Me- Can I talk to Noah or not?
He sucked his teeth and and called him.
"Yes" "your mom wanna talk to you."
Noah- Hey mommy
Me- Hey baby.
Noah- Are you having fun?
Me- I just got here I wanted to talk to you before i start working though
Noah- Oh
Me- You having fun with your dad?
Noah- Yeah we're just watching tv.
Me- Ok well I have to go but mommy loves you.
Noah- I love you too mama
Xai- I love you too ma
I flicked him off and hung up. Asshole.
"You ready nia?" "Yes." "Ok you'll be wearing this. Sarah is going to do your hair and makeup." "Ok." I went to the bathroom and took a shower washed my face. Put my oil on my body. I put on the... this is not a bathing suit. This is underwear I mean I guess it doesn't matter right? It's technically the same thing. Oh well I'm a grown ass woman. I put it on and put my robe on over it. I walked out the bathroom and went to where sarah was. "You ready?" I nodded. She straightened my hair and added a couple extensions. Then she did my face. I didn't want anything to fancy just something natural.

"You're all done now you can go take some bomb ass pictures." "Ok thank you Sarah." "My pleasure." She's so sweet. "You ready?" The camera man asked. I nodded. I took off the robe and got on the chair. At first I laid down then I sat up. These pictures are gonna be bomb.