Day 98 - 4L

"So, why are you alone?"He started the convo as my mind rummage for an effective joke to make him smile

He started the convo as my mind rummage for an effective joke to make him smile. Cause it would be really a miracle to see the pest smiling.

He always have this frown that makes people wanted to avoid him but then he looks peaceful when he read books, his whole attention were on those papers and words that even though he's not smiling you know that he's happy.

Wait?! I wasn't staring at him okay? I just noticed it and I'm an observant person.

"I'm always alone."

"No, you're not. You are always with your crush, what's his name again?"

"Sshh! I said forget what I told you about him. You're really annoying."
He just shrugged his shoulders and put a spoonful of ice cream inside his mouth.

Okay, Lisa. Nice one trying to make him smile. I bet he's cursing you inside his head right now.

"Fine, whatever."

"I'm sorry, do you want my ice cream?"

"No, Lisa."

"Come on, I'm sorry."
I insisted and put the ice cream near his mouth but in a wrong move it smudges on his nose to his right cheek.

I gasped and my eyes went wide like saucers. I quickly put my ice cream away from his face and I panicked! Where the hell are the tissues?!

"I'm so sorry!!"
I stood up and grabbed the tissues on the next table to ours. I accidentally took a tons of it but that wasn't the problem right now, I shoved it right onto his face without thinking straight again.

"Lisa."
I blinked my eyes and gulped upon hearing the tone of his voice. Mr. Grumpy is so scary. Lisa why are you so stupid and clumsy?! Would he kill me now? Because I can literally see horns growing on his head.

"I'm so sorry!!! I'm a pabo, I know! Forgive me!"
And the next thing I knew, I put the ice cream on my face.

"There. We're even!"
I said with a big pout and he stared at me like I was the craziest person he ever knew. I bit my lower lip and fidget my skirt but Mr. Grumpy remained still, he's not even making a move.

I bowed my head down in so much shame and I felt sticky with the ice cream melting on my face. Ew.

"Hahahaha!!!"
I lifted my head and see Mr. Grumpy laughing his ass off. He's even clutching his stomach with too much laughter.

"Wh-what's funny?"

"You."
He keep laughing until it went to small laughs as it slowly died down with a beautiful smile.

I was mesmerized. I couldn't even recognized him with that smile on his face.

I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture of him secretly then I take the tissue and wipe the melted ice cream off his face. He jerked a little bit but then he did the same and started to wipe off the ice cream on my face too.

"You're funny."

"I know, hehee."

"Weirdo."

"Pest."

( Type a new message? )

To: Chaeyoung

Hey hey hey! What's up, Chaeyoungie! Come on, congratulate me today!

I JUST FREAKING MADE MR. GRUMPY SMILE!!!! Look at this stolen shot, Chaeng. Istg! This isn't Mr. Grumpy!!!
Damn, he's attractive.

Clip an image 📎