Day 47 - 2L

Have you ever felt that feeling? Where you found yourself reflecting on the memories you had with a certain person

Have you ever felt that feeling? Where you found yourself reflecting on the memories you had with a certain person. That you only realized their worth when they're already not there?

It still confuses me and a hundred percent sure that I'm still terrified but I ran.

I ran as fast as I can just to find him. Until I saw him exiting our building. I released a sigh of relief and doubled up my pace.

"Park Jimin!"
I yelled. And thanked the heavens that the walls here are soundproof or else I'd be disturbing every class.

He turns around and before he can look at me I pulled him and wrapped my arms around his neck that we almost stumble from the impact of our bodies colliding.

"I'm sorry."
I don't even know why I'm apologizing but those words came out from my mouth.

I should've stayed away. I should've gone straight to my class and let him leave. Honestly, I don't wanna see him anymore but Park Jimin is always there for me.

I felt his hands crawled to my waist and pulled me closer to him as he hugged me back.

His warmth engulfs me and I felt contented like everything has been put into place even though they are not.

My chest started to hurt and I break away to look at him. His emotions were unreadable and I tried my best to hide mine. 

"How about we get that Icecream?"
I smiled at him.

"Cheesecake and Salted Caramel?"

"No, Cheesecake and Strawberry."
I heard him chuckle then he offered his hand for me to hold. I hesitated a bit.

"You? What flavor do you like?"
I held his hand.

"Same with you."

"Really?"

"Yes, I like everything you like."
There it is again. The weird feeling. I hold my breath and nod at him acting like it was the same as before.

But I know in myself that this isn't the same anymore. Something has changed even though we both deny it right now.

Park Jimin and I couldn't be just friends. Someone should be staying away.

Kim Taehyung you're the one that I like so please hold on me. He's making me confused.

"I don't know but..."
He look at me when I started to talk while we are heading out of the university.

"I wanted to see you every day and I-I like being with you, Jimin."
He froze.

"Do I sound weird? We're just friends right? You know that I'm in love with Taehyung..."
If only I could read his mind right now, it would be easier.

"Me too, Lisa."

"But don't worry doll. That's normal for two people who are close to each other."
He smiled and booped my nose then we continued walking again.

I hope so... I really hope so.