Day 67 - 2L

I entered the library and my gaze instantly spotted him

I entered the library and my gaze instantly spotted him. He's at the comfortable sofa beside the window.

"Did you already eat lunch?"
Was my first approached to Mr. Grumpy.

"I had an orange."

"What? Orange isn't enough. Have this!"
I offered my sandwich and I claimed the seat next to him.

"That's yours, Lisa. Eat it."

"Nope, I've already eaten. I bought it for you cause I have a big hunch you didn't eat anything again."

"Wow, hunch again huh?"

"Come on, accept it oppa."
I winked playfully at him and he rolled his eyes but accepted it anyway.

"Here, take my orange then. We swap lunches."
Tsk, this liar. He didn't even eat his orange!

"Fine with me."
I shrugged and Jimin put the sweet orange on my palm. A certain memory came across my mind as I stared at the fruit.

A black haired girl who loves to sneakily take mandarin oranges in the school's backyard every winter season.

"Are you okay?"
Jimin noticed my silence

"Hmm, O-of course."
I gulped as I felt my throat suddenly went dry just like my lips.

"Let me help you with that."
He pointed the orange that I was holding then he carefully take it away from my hands as Jimin started to peel off  its skin.

"Thanks."
I mumbled but I'm sure he heard it well cause I saw him nod a little.

"Tell me what's bothering you, doll? Because you don't really come here without any reason at all."
He caught me as our eyes locked for a moment. He really looks like someone I know. I shook my head and smiled bitterly. Jimin's discernment is no joke.

"Liking someone is tiring, oppa. If only I can teach my heart to stop wanting him. This won't be complicated as it is."
He listens.

"What's worse is, I think he's playing with my feelings. He made me feel like so special but I knew all to well that we're just friends."
He continued to listen to me.

"Tell me if I'm assuming but why do I feel like he like me too? But then there's Jennie and now Kim Jisoo."
He put the peeled orange on my hand as he fixed the bangs on my forehead.

"Confusing isn't? But just like what I said to you before, if you really want to know the answers to all of your questions? You have one thing to do, Lisa. Ask him."

"That's the problem. I don't want to because I'm scared."

"Then for the mean time, deal with it."

"You will be here right? With me?"

"Yes. Always."
My heart calmed down as a smile of relief formed on my face. I pulled his arm and I leaned my head on his shoulder which he let me do and Jimin start to eat the sandwich I gave him.

Always. It sounded so good.