Day 69 - 1L

Awkward stares and gawking welcomed me when I got here at the engineering department

Awkward stares and gawking welcomed me when I got here at the engineering department. I downcast my head as I tried not to meet everyone's eyes.

I keep walking and walking until I reached their locker room at the right side of the hallway.

I roamed my eyes around in search for someone probably I call 'the pest' right now but I'm too guilty to call him that so I'll just him by his real name. But I don't see any pink head Jimin here so I turned around to search for him in different location...

But I was halted when someone just jumped in front me wearing a big toothy smile.

"Hi, Lisa! It's nice seeing you here. Are you looking for Taehyung?"
Hoseok asked then started walking beside me. I was about to speak 'no' when he started to talk again... One thing that I noticed? He's talkative and smily.

"He's at Mr. Choi class right now with Jennie!"

"Jennie?"
My eyebrows furrowed. What is Jennie doing here at this hour? She usually goes late to class and now she is here earlier than the early bird?

I looked at Hoseok suspiciously, but he just smiled at me and look ahead.

"Oh, there they are!"
Hoseok waved his both hands as my gaze followed the direction his referring to, and he was right! Jennie and Taehyung are there.

I mentally scolded myself to act normal when I noticed Taehyung jogging his way towards us and Jennie is following him behind.

"Good morning, Lisa! What brings you here?"
Taehyung asked me, his boxy smile showing eagerly.

"Good morning to you too and Jennie. Well, I was actually looking for someone."
I smiled back.

"She meant you."
Hoseok smirked but I rolled my eyes and put a hand on his face as I push him away from us.

"No, don't listen to this guy. I was really looking for Jimin oppa."
I gave a quick glance to Taehyung and settled my gaze to Jennie. He's expression changed and suddenly went silent for a bit moment.

"Jimin? As in Park Jimin? The pink head dancer and the mathematic genius?"
I took a step backwards when Jennie suddenly interrogated me with questions that are new to me.

"Who else could it be Jen?"
Hoseok was the one who answered for me and I sheepishly let out a smile for her whilst trying to smoothly take Jennie's hand off my shoulder.

"I didn't know you are friends with Park sunbae-nim..."

"Park?"

"Yes, Park Jimin right?"

"His surname is Park?"
Really? Because I don't exactly know he's full name is. Well, I can just ask Jimin later when I found out the place where he's hiding in.

"You didn't know that?"
I shook my head and Jennie quickly understood it so she changed the subject as she nod her head to Hoseok.

"Well, Hoseok is close with him, you can ask he's whereabouts to this sunshine, right?"
My attention shifted to Hoseok who is still smiling up unto now. Wow, If I were him? My jaw would be exhausted in less than 2 minutes.

"Oh, I think he's at the rooftop right now. Hyung doesn't really like being distracted especially when he's reading a book."
He's caressing his chin and acted like he's thinking about something deeply when I bet he's actually confused on what reason why I'm looking for the pest.

"Oh wow thank you—"
I can't find any answer on that, he seems to know a lot of things about the pest huh? So they are really close?

"Why are you looking for him?"
My eyes shifted to Taehyung. W-what's wrong with that, Tae? My heart constricted in pain when I remember that he'll soon disappoint me again. He's always like that making my hopes up then eventually he will also be the one to crashed it down.

"I just need to tell him something."
I hummed and look anywhere else but him.

"Like what, Lisa?"
Stop. Why are you always doing this to me? Why do you love to give me false hope? Why are you hurting me?

"I'm sorry, Tae. I can't tell. So see you guys around?"
My lips formed an artificial smile. Please, I wanted to go anywhere but here.

"Hey Lisa, wait!"
Taehyung was about to grab my arm but I quickly avoided his hold as I stepped backwards from them.

"Bye Taehyung! See you at class Jennie! And Thank you for the info Hoseok!"
I run and run. I kept running until my knees gave up from tiredness as I stumbled on the floor. I cursed under my breath and irritatedly slapped the floor.

Only now I realized that running away from pain doesn't really make any difference at all. What worst is? It can still have the privilege to hurt you, or maybe even more...