Day 62 - 2L

20 minutes of waiting and laying down with my plushies the doorbell rang

With my stomach still hurting like hell and world war 2? I jumped out from my bed and dragged my feet to open the door.

The moment I opened it, Kim Taehyung with a lot of plastic bags on his hands and a plushie teddy bear between his pressed lips greeted me. He entered and put everything in my living room then he threw the big plushie teddy bear to me, I caught it and hugged it in my arms.

"I got it on sale and thought it will cheer you up."
He winked and I felt my cheeks flared up.
Taehyung arranged the food on the coffee table and I was surprised on how many it is.

"Will I pay everything of these?"

"Nope, don't worry it's my treat."
He showed his boxy smile and continued taking the foods out from the plastic bag.

"How are you?"
He asked, still busy.

"Fine, I guess?"
You're here now...

"Does it still hurt?"
I nod and sat at the couch. Taehyung picked something out from the plastic bag then went to me.

He tore the wrap and then gave the heating pad to me.

"Put that on your stomach while I'll heat the food."
He stood up and went to the kitchen, leaving me speechless by his sudden weird act.

I did what he said anyway as I cuddle the plushie bear and took the remote control to watch something.

When he came back, he had a blanket on his shoulder and the heated foods on his hands. He pulled the coffee table close to me and arrange the foods on it.

Then he gave me the blanket as he also checked if the heater is on the right temperature.

"What movies do you want to watch?"

"I want something romantic."
I'm thinking about Nicholas Sparks movies but then Taehyung started suggesting movies as he handed me a hot chocolate drink.

"What romantic movies? The Notebook, Letters to Juliet, About Time, A Walk To Remember, The Choice, The Vow, Me Before You—"

"For a guy? You sure knows a lot of romantic movies."
I laughed and he did the same as he settled down beside me.

"How about Love Rosie?"

"Love Rosie's my favorite."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Me too."
And our gazes locked for God knows how long. I studied his features and I'll say that my favorite is his eyes. It's the same colour of this hot chocolate drink he gave me and by only staring it gives me the security of warmness that makes you feel at home.

I cleared my throat and look away but the way his cheeks turned into a beet of red didn't escape my eyes.

"Love Rosie it is then."
He said trying to remove the awkwardness. I only nod for an answer and sipped at my hot drink.