Day 50 - 1L

I drink on my hot milk while I wait for my step brother to step out from his new room in our apartment which is just next to me by the way

I drink on my hot milk while I wait for my step brother to step out from his new room in our apartment which is just next to me by the way. I leaned on the kitchen counter and tap my fingers on it while humming a song that has been stuck in my head. It's 'Spell by Niki' and as far as I knew we are running late. To think that this is his first day.

"Yah, Jerkkook! Hurry up!!!"
I yelled. My mom just got off to work and so is Mr. Jeon. I admire them because even though with their busy schedule they still have time to arranged the upcoming wedding.

"I'm almost done, you flat ass! Chill!!!"
He yelled back and even though he's not here to see, I rolled my eyes and finished my drink.

I AM NOT FLAT. How many times do I need to tell that?

After 5 more minutes he came out with his perfect hair, ootd look, and strong perfume which makes my nose crinkled. Wow, he dressed fancier than me. What an effort for his first day of school.

"Don't look at me like that. First impression last."
He argued and I rolled my eyes at him as I dragged myself out of the kitchen to meet him at the living room.

"Yeah right."

"What? You're disagreeing?"
I glance at him shortly then I focus on choosing a suitable shoes for my outfit on the shoe rack.

"First impressions are important, but they are not everything."
I said then put the black sneakers. He waited on me to finish before he did the same too, choosing a perfect shoes for today.

"So?"

"Day to day interaction, the choices you make, and personality are more important for me."
I shrugged as I opened our apartment door. Quickly the cold temperature made us both shiver.

"That's interesting, doll."

"Yeah, whatever just hurry cause we're late! We still need to catch the train."
He wore the shoes and then stepped out from the apartment. I hurriedly locked it and was about to run with Jungkook when we saw a familiar man standing just in front of the elevator.

"You guys took so long huh?"
He smiled.

"Taehyung-ah... You waited for us?"
He shrugged and then pressed the button of the lift.

"Yeah, I heard Jeon's going to the same university with us. That's tragic, I don't want him near us."

"Shame. That's what I'm trying to do, be in between with the both of you."
Jungkook smirked.

And their nonstop bickering begins here.