Day 60 - 3

To: Chaeyoung

Happy All Souls' Day, Chaeyoung-ah. 🤗
I know you are in a nice happy place right now and I can only pray with your family for comfort on this day. I hope they're doing fine cause you wouldn't want them to mourn for you isn't?

While me on the other hand couldn't say the same thing of being in a nice happy place today cause you see? I met my soon to be father this morning and I can say he's really good hearted but what happened to his son? Clearly, he didn't inherit his father's kindness only his features because they do look a like.

And I don't really know how to feel, Chaeng. It's all mixed. I'm happy for my mom but I'm sad for myself. I'm delighted to meet Mr. Jeon but devastated to know the son. See? It's so messed up.

That also includes 'literally' cause while having breakfast earlier? Me and the son couldn't stop debating on something gibberish and childish. The breakfast was a chaos, Chaeng! That conceited noob is the most annoying human ever.

Mr. Grumpy is tolerable but this one? Damn, he needs therapy to be cured.

Ps. I bumped into Kim Taehyung at the elevator this morning. He asked me why I was yelling at 6 freaking a.m. ? He also said that I woke most of our neighbors because of it. It's so embarrassing.

Now my urge to strangle that noob's neck fueled up, I hope he's praying for his life right now cause I don't know how long I can control myself to not hurt him.

But then I remember Taehyung chuckled at me and said, 'It's fine. But you aren't having nightmares don't you?' I shook my head and I saw how his gaze went tranquil, giving me those sweet boxy smile of his as we went to school together.

Oh, Kim Taehyung. The only nightmare I had this morning was the person named, Jeon Jungkook.