Day 87 - 1L

"What are you wearing?"Taehyung looked at me from head to toe, I was really waiting for him to come out at their apartment

Taehyung looked at me from head to toe, I was really waiting for him to come out at their apartment.

So I stayed here at the front of my door, leaning against the wall for about ten minutes already.

I look down at my body then raised an eyebrow at him, unsure of what I will answer, I just said the first word that came out in my mind.
"Clothes?"

"Yes, I know that but you're going to school not into a fashion show."
He said like it was the most obvious fact, do I look stupid now? But I thought he will like it?

Didn't he know that I woke up at 5:00 freaking a.m! Just to have this look completed?! That was 2 freaking hours effort man!

"Is that really bad?"
I pouted and I felt my face getting hot. My hands automatically cupped my face as I tried to hide my embarrassment.

"No, it looks good on you but—"
Taehyung quickly dispute as his hand went to scratch his head while trying to explain his side but as long as I heard him say 'I look good' I butted in and regained my confidence.

"Really?!"
I think I said that in too much enthusiasm. Why do I always make a fool of myself? My face went from toothy baby smile to 'I'm the kind of lady who's really shy right now' in that instant.

Why is my thought so loud anyway? Okay, I ignored myself and hastily shifted my attention back to Taehyung. He is still there staring at me while nodding his head calmly.

"Yes, but please don't wear that at school."
I blinked at his answer.

"Why not?"
My head tilt a little bit at the side as my mind goes frenzy at the moment.

"Just go and change your clothes, Lisa."
Taehyung looks so done right now so I just zipped my lips before I completely piss him off.

"Okay."