Day 43 - 1L

I was hurrying when I got at the cafe near our school

I was hurrying when I got at the cafe near our school. My eyes scanned the area in search for someone who has a brunette wavy long hair and not that long I spotted her near the glass wall, she is sitting at the corner with her jello.

I called her name and she smiled.

"I'm sorry for being so late! The two weirdos doesn't want me out of their sight lately."
Jennie nod and giggled with my excuse.

"Taehyung and Jungkook huh? They're kinda the same don't you think?"

"Really?"
I rose my eyebrow then focus on the menu. I don't think so... Well, they are both loud and playful but Jungkook said it already that they don't agree on things.

"Yes, they are both quite the mysterious type."
Oh, I see her point. Even if they are vocal of what they feel most of the times, they still have this enigmatic aura.

"Well, on some parts they are quite the same but still two different people to me. They both have unique personalities."
I blabbered and decided to order a gelato instead. I pushed the button ringer and the waiter shows up in a speed manner.

"I want this milk gelato with strawberry pie please."

"One milk gelato and strawberry pie coming up ma'am."
Then she excused herself, I nod at the waitress then went back to Jennie who is eyeing me with a sly smirk on her lips.

"Like what?"
Jennie asked me.

"Jungkook is like a baby. Where you need to give him the attention he needs or he'll throw tantrums. Whilst Taehyung on the other hand is just plainly weird... Like he came from another planet because of his extraordinary ideas of having fun."
I put the menu aside and face Jennie who is listening intently at me.

"I see... so you are close with them?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Oh come on, you are."
She giggled and put the last bite of jello in her mouth.

"Wait, why did you want to talk anyway?"
I curiously asked and my orders arrived just on time when the real conversation starts.

"It's about Taehyung."

"What about him?"

"I think it's time that you should know the truth."

"What do you mean?"

"The real reason of our breakup."
My eyebrows furrowed.

"Why now?"
Jennie stared at me with her cold eyes.

"Because I know there's something going on between the two of you."
She took a sipped at her iced caramel macchiato. I gulped and look away.

"W-well about that..."

"You like him right?"

"I guess there's no point of denying it, but Jen. It's okay, I know he doesn't feel the same way..."
I held her hand and so is she with mine.

"Unfortunately, he has. That's why I need to tell you the truth before it gets more complicated than it already is."