Day 71 - 3

To: Chaeyoung

When he said 'come with me' I didn't expect it to be the nearest convenience store at school. He let me sit at the small eating area at the corner of the shop then he went to the counter to order something.

When he came back, he's holding two different flavored chicken nuggets in his hands. Spicy one for him and the cheese nuggets for me.

"You said those makes you happy."
He said while handing the nuggets to me, my heart jumped because of it. No one ever does this when I'm lonely, Chaeng...

I mumbled a small 'thank you' and ate the chicken with all of my heart. I even choked because I was literally sobbing again in front of him earlier.

No wonder the pest always calls me 'Crybaby'. He ran for a bottled of water at the beverage area and quickly paid it then gave it to me.

"You're so clumsy. Don't you know how to chew?"
Jimin scolded me that time as he patted my back while i'm drinking the water he gave me. He can be really sweet sometimes.

Look at this, Chaeng. For a pest like him? He's beautiful isn't he?

Clip an image 📎

I took this while he's busy looking at his phone

I took this while he's busy looking at his phone. Those cheeks, Chaeng.
He kinda resembles your facial features...