Day 47 - 1L

"Jungkook you have a different schedule with us today right?"I asked and he leaned his back at the locker beside me

I asked and he leaned his back at the locker beside me.

"Yeah, I bet Taehyung would be in a good mood this time."
I rolled my eyes and take the things I need for my first period inside my locker.

"Why are you guys fighting anyway?"

"We are not."

"But the two of you avoided each other this morning."

"We just don't agree on things, Lalisa."
I closed my locker and look at him. I raised a brow and hug the books on my hands.

"Really? Cause when the two of you met the first time you guys really get along well, what happened?"
He sighed and then tapped my head cause well, he's taller than me.

"This will pass. Don't worry."
He assured and then gave me those brotherly smile.

"Now, I'll take you to your class before we both get late."
He put his arm around my shoulder and I let him guide me.

Students stared at us and I got conscious all of a sudden so I gently pushed Jungkook off me.

"You know what? I think I forgot something to do, I'll see you after school? You go ahead to your department before your professor will scold you of being late to your class again."
He blinked at me as he tilted his head with so much confusion although a few seconds later he finally agreed and waved goodbye. I did the same then quickly turned my back to continue walking but I bumped into someone.

I caressed my forehead and lifted my eyes to look at the person who I bumped into.

Oh goodness gracious, let me just take a few steps backward as I'll run with my life.

But he quickly grabbed my wrist before I could have the chance to escape. Then he started dragging me with him.

"Yah, pest! Let go of me! My first period will start any minutes now."
And the bell rang indicating that the first subject is starting and students should be in their own classrooms.

"See? Now I'm late!"
I whined and so he stopped walking.

Students are no longer in the hallway, it just the two of us. Why is he here anyway?

He let go of my wrist and face me.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"W-what?"
I stuttered nervously.

"What happened? Is everything okay?"
His gaze were soft and curious.

"Yes."
No, not at all. I'm confused.

"Do you wanna grab some ice cream?"
He suggested and his voice sounded so calm but I felt him longing at something I don't know.

"No, Oppa. I have class and so are you. Maybe next time?"
I declined without looking at him.

"What about this lunch, Lisa?"

"I'll be eating with my friends at the cafeteria."
I forced my words.

"Oh right, Taehyung would be there. Okay then... if you have free time you know where to find me."
I nod but my throat hurt so much that I couldn't utter a proper answer before he walked away in front of me.

Seeing his back getting smaller at my sight made me scared. He said, he'll always be here for me but why do I feel like he's fading away?