Day 58 - 1L

"LALIS—"

"LALIS—"

"Shut up, you noob. I'm awake."
He smirked when he saw me fully dressed already inside my room. Seriously, he didn't even knocked. Jeon Jerkkook just barged in while being his usual noisy self.

"Breakfast is served, Step-sis."
He leaned against the wall which is right in front of me, I rolled my eyes and keep combing my hair to put it intact.

"Okay? Now can you get out of my room?"
He didn't listen to me, well when was it when he ever did anyway? I look at Jeon and something just caught his attention. He walked close to my mirror and one by one he started to read the yellow paper notes and blue ones.

I sighed as I let him do what he's doing, I can't keep saying 'stay away' when he's such a stubborn ass who likes to keep meddling with my business.

"Wow, there are tons of it."

"Yeah."

"These came from who?"
I stood beside him as I also stared at the sticky notes on my mirror. A smile formed on my lips when I read all of the encouraging words that are on it.

"The blue one came from someone who's so special to me."

"And the yellow notes?"

"Not telling you."
I winked and giggled then pulled him with me out of my room.

I saw him frowned and I messed his hair but he put his arm around my neck, head-locking me along the way until we're both at kitchen.

"Yah! Stop it, you're messing up my hair!"
I shout and slapped his arm.

"You messed my hair first, flat ass!"

"Yah!!! I am not flat—"

"Good Morning, Children."
My mom greeted us and we quickly move away from each other. Mr. Jeon gave us a warm smile and nod us to seat which we obey.

"We started to look like a real family."
My mom retorted with a smile as she held Mr. Jeon's hand. Jerkkook and I glance at each other before we both let out a chuckle.

"Yeah we are."
We both said in unison which the two adults are surprised to hear.

Maybe this isn't a bad idea after all. God's timing is always perfect right? It may not be the timing we want, but it is the timing we need.

I don't like this set up at first but living with them for two days made me realized that this apartment started to become a real 'home'.