Day 73 - 2L

​I glared at him

I glared at him. Kim Taehyung won't stop laughing his ass off the moment he dragged me out with my pajama and unruly hair, thanked God! I had the time to brush my teeth and checked my face on the mirror.

I threw a few pieces of fries on his face and that erupted his laughters. I cursed under my breath and glared at him more.

"You are so freaking weird! Stop laughing at me."
I sipped on my iced latte and stuffed a sliced of pancake in my mouth.

"I didn't know you look like a baby when you just woke up. You didn't even comb your hair."
He's muffling his laugh with his long slender hands and I can only roll my eyes.

"And guess who's fault is that?"
I finger combed my hair and huffed in annoyance.

"Hey, thank you."
He suddenly went serious.

"For what?"

"For being here. I just really want someone to talk to."

"I'm always here for you, Taehyung. You didn't know that?"
I shrugged and raised my eyebrows at him. He met my eyes and my breath hitched.

"I noticed."
He smiled at me.

"What are friends are for right?"
I smiled back and look away as I blurt the words that I never wanted to say and washed my guilt by sipping at my coffee.

"Right."
I never look up to see his reaction. I was scared.