Day 42 - 2L

My feet just leads me here and I stared at the whole place with my hazy vision I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand

What I'm doing here?

I lifted my head as my gaze focus on the dark sky of winter night and it looks so dull without the stars in it.

And even if my head still a mess, I force myself to lift my hand to press the doorbell. I rang it once. Maybe it will be better if twice... How about thrice?

The door opened and our gazes met. I felt my knees tremble by the sudden emotions that washed over me.

"O-oppa."
I even struggle to voice a word. What's happening to me? My throat hurts.

"Lisa."
He pulled me for a tight warm hug that I allowed him to do because I know I needed that.

"I was looking for you the whole day. I even met your stepbrother and told me you didn't go to school. When I asked him why, he told me you weren't feeling better. Lisa, are you okay?"
I tightened my grasped to him as I shook my head.

"No. I'm not."
My lips quivered.

"Jimin, I'm not okay."

I've hit rock bottom. I just had my heart get broken twice this year with the two man whom I invested with feelings and emotions.

But feeling his warmth and the beating of his heart against mine made me hope that some way, somehow, this tangled mess that I made will change...

That a great force will reverse the trend.