Day 75 - 2L

"I have to go now, good luck Lisa

"I have to go now, good luck Lisa."
Taehyung waved his hand at me then left me at my first class. Then I nudged Jennie who's standing beside me.

"Do you know what's going on with him? He's really weird these days."
I asked her and Jennie was silent for a moment before she open her mouth to speak but she closed it again after seconds of thinking.

"Nope. I don't really care whatever he's doing."
She sounded so denial and bitter, I raised a brow but then I just nod my head when I never got the answer that I was finding.

Jennie shrugged her shoulders and entered the room without uttering a word again to me even though my face was really asking for more.

I sighed on how salty Jennie is, since this morning. What's up with her too?

"You look ugly when you're frowning, wanna talk?"
I almost jumped from where I was standing when the pest suddenly showed up beside me.

What the heck is he doing here? I thought I can only see him at the library, now the engineering building was at the other side... So why is he really here?!

"Wow. What are you doing here? Do you need something? Wait, Are you stalking me?"

"Woah, Slow down doll—"

"Do you have a crush on me now?"

"Ew. In your dreams."