Day 60 - 2L

I groaned when I heard loud clacking noise outside my room

I groaned when I heard loud clacking noise outside my room. I also hear some laughters and people talking happily.

I bitterly rolled my eyes and take my pillow as I buried my face on it. It's irritating and weird how I firstly met my stepbrother than my stepfather. Where is that man anyway? Mom said he wanted to meet me but he's self-centered son who I've met yesterday.

I slowly feel myself getting drowsy again so I sighed in relief before finally going back to dreamland.

"MANOBAN LALISA!!!!"

Great.

"WAKE UP STEP-SIS!"

Go away, noob.

"IT'S TIME FOR BREAKFAST!"

Noisy-Conceited-Noob.

"APPA IS HERE AND WANTED TO MEET YOU LALISA! COME ON! GET YOUR FLAT ASS UP!

Oh you just didn't—

"LALIS—?!!"

I throw my freaking book straight to his face and to my satisfaction I did a good aim.

"YAH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"
He shouted at me while caressing his nose. I rolled my eyes and throw something again at him but this time it's my pillow and he caught it.

"YAH! I'M NOT FLAT ASS!"
I shouted back and that's the cue of his boisterous laughs.

"Flat chested then."
He smirked then look down at my chest area. What the—?! Pervert-Conceited-Noisy-Noob!

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE ANOTHER BOOK FLYING RIGHT TO YOUR FACE!"
And I won't be surprised if our neighbors even heard my scream this time as I throw every pillow I have at him.

Jeon Jungkook huh? How about, Jerk Jungkook???

"What happened there, Kookie?"
I heard my mom faint voice outside my room.

"Oh, nothing stepmom. But I think me and Lalisa will really get along well."
By hearing what the noob says, I felt chills ran through my entire body.

Why do I picture him smirking at me inside my mind?! Urgh, annoying jerkook.

"Don't you think it's best if we bond?"
What?!! No!

"Of course, why not? I'll tell Lalisa to tour you around the city tomorrow since you're not still familiar with the place right?"
Mom, why do you do this?! You're selling me to that noob?! If something will happen to me tomorrow? I'll spam you with text 'I told you so'!!!!

"That would be great, Mrs. Manoban."
He's deceiving my Mom!!!!!

"Oh Kookie, call me 'eomma'."
And here I am fully awake, eavesdropping with their conversation behind my door.

"Ne, eomma."
Hmm, it's sweet. Too sweet to be true!

I pressed my ear harder against the door when I can't hear any voices anymore, where did they go?

But then I almost stumbled when my door surprisingly opened as I met the gaze of the noob itself. He happened to be the one who open the door and now, his lips slowly forming into a sly smirk.

"Heard that step-sis? Tomorrow will surely be fun."
I gulped.