Day 53 - 2L

I rubbed my palms to the side of my skinny jeans and then check again the address that has been written on the small scrap paper that I just tore on my notebook earlier

Is this really? I look at the whole place and pocketed the paper in the back of my jeans. I found myself pressing the doorbell and waiting for someone to open the door.

A few seconds later or maybe a minute, the door finally opened and a beautiful black haired girl greeted me with her bangs just right above her eyebrows.

"Yes?"
She smiled so cutely that I end up staring at her familiar fluffy cheeks.

"Is this the Park's residence?"
I asked still admiring her cute features.

"Yes it is, may I help you?"
She asked me politely and then I reciprocated it with a smile.

"Is Park Jimin here?"

"Oh. I'm sorry but who are you?"

"I'm Lisa."
I smiled and then her lips formed into a cute circle. Like she's getting something I don't really get.

"Hey, Park Jimin!!! Someone's looking for you! A girl goes by the name, Lisa!!!!"
She shouted but still standing in front of me. The cute tall girl glance at me and then it became a stare like she's been looking right through my soul.

"I'm Kang Seulgi by the way, I'm his girlfriend."
The moment she said that, I froze in shock. It's not like that but of course he's my friend and he didn't told me anything with him having a girlfriend.

I— I think it's a mistake coming here? What I'm thinking? Stupid, Lisa.

"Lisa?"
I lifted my head and there I saw the pink head pest.

"I-I'm sorry, d-did I interrupt something?"
I was confused and I'm panicking, I don't even know what I'm saying...

"What?"
He asked.

"Yes, you did."
Kang Seulgi answered.

"What are you talking about? Can you go back to cooking?"
He clicked his tongue and pushed Seulgi back as he went outside and closed the door behind him.

"Lisa, h-how did you know—?"
I interrupted.

"Hoseok. I asked him because I'm worried, you didn't go to school for six days already but I think I'm just worried for nothing."

"Lisa—"
I interrupted again.

"I- I need to go."
I turned my back and he quickly grabbed my arm with confused look on his face.

"You're worried of me?"
I nod, but I don't know why my eyes started to sting.

"But you look okay so, I'll just see you on Monday."
I coldly said and take his grip off on my arm.

"Hey, Lisa."
He called me but I continued walking away from him with my lungs disabling me to breathe properly.

but suddenly...

Two arms wrapped around my small frame and warm spread across my stomach up to my chest causing me to finally put air into my lungs.

"I missed you."
He whispered as he buried his face on my shoulder and tightened his embrace on me.

What's this? I feel weird.