Day 86 - L

I walked back and forth after knocking three times at his apartment door

My mind still contemplating wether to do it or not but the right side of my brain that says, 'Hey-Make-Yourself-Look-Stupid-Again' is winning against my 'Stop-Embarrassing-Yourself' conscience.

After a few seconds of debating with myself, the door unlocked and at last! Kim Taehyung revealed himself to me.

He's wearing a full hearts pajama which I say, it kinda looks gay but that's Kim Taehyung! So I'll say it's cute.

"Taehyung! I failed the short test at English Class today, please tutor me!"
Woah, I think that was faster than Eminem's rap! So, I look at him and anticipate his answer but he laughed at me.

Did I say something funny? Or is there a dirt on my face?

"Lisa what has gotten in your mind again?"
He sighed but he's still smiling adorably at me, can I pinch his cheeks?

"What, why?"
I asked him in a very small voice. Taehyung chuckled again and leaned his back against the door.

"You're more fluent in English than I am, pabo-ya."
He raised his two hands and went to squeezed my cheeks that made my lips into a circle pout. He's giggling while staring at my face, I crunched my nose and pulled his big hands away from my face.

"Oh, well... I said Math! Not English."
I argued with him and he shrugged at my answer before opening his door.

"Goodnight, Lisa. See you tomorrow."
He patted my head, still smiling. Well, that's what he always do when he wants to avoid something.

"But— But Taehyung!"
And then the door closed. I cursed under my breath as I kicked the air with annoyance.

I almost stumble though. Note, don't do that when you're a clumsy ass like me.

"Wow, way to go Lisa. Strike three!"
I sarcastically praised myself before turning around to go back at my apartment.

Wait? Hold on.

"Mom?! Why did you locked the door?!!"