Day 53 - 3L

I stared at the flower field ahead of us

I stared at the flower field ahead of us. Park Jimin dragged me into this beautiful park near at their house and up unto now my body feels weird, my heart is beating so fast which makes me curious why?

I look at him who's standing beside me, he's pink hair tousled by the wind and his cheeks are pink by the cold temperature.

The back of our hands were touching and I suddenly had the urge to clasped it with mine.

What is he doing to me? Why do I feel things with him that I shouldn't be feeling. This is weird. I don't understand at all.

Slowly my pinky finger move on its own accord, and I felt his hand reciprocated of what I unknowingly did. Warmness took over when his hand finally intertwined with mine. I gasped.

"It's a bit rude to stare at someone for a long time if you're not interested in them."
He spoke for the first time after he blurted those three words on me in front of their house.

"I-I'm sorry, you're right."
I lowered my gaze and blushed even deeper. What are you doing, stupid?!

"Is there something wrong?"
I shook my head.

"N-nothing."

"Did Seulgi scare you?"
I lifted my eyes at him and meet his beautiful ones.

"N-no it's not that, and... Well she has a right to scare me anyway."

"What do you mean?"

"She's your girlfriend right?"
His eyebrow rose up in confusion.

"What are you talking about, doll?"
I blinked, did I misheard it?

"She's my sister. Ew, that's incest."
He cringed upon the thought of what I just said, I almost laughed but how can I make sure he's telling the truth?

"But she said, she's Kang Seulgi and not Park Seulgi."

"Of course, she's a Kang. She's married already and she happened to visit the house for my parents anniversary."
Oh... Why did you even doubt Lisa? When was the last time Park Jimin lied to you? He never did.

"I'm sorry, I really thought—"

"It's okay, noona always do that. She's a crackhead."
He chuckled and I did the same.

"That's a relief."
I hummed the words that should be only in my head.

"Really?"

"What? What did I say?"

"You said, 'it's a relief'."
I'm screwed.

"Really? Well... uhm? Haha. I'm surprised that's why?"

"Nice try, Lisa."
He laughed and messed my hair with his other hand.

"What?! I'm telling the truth!"

"Okay, if you say so."
He shrugged, I only rolled my eyes. Whatever pest.