Day 72 - 2L

One of the reasons why I'm thankful with the old apartment that my mom and I were in, is that there's a five minutes walking distance Lawson in our street

I love their cheese flavored chicken here and I keep coming back if I crave one. Actually, just like now.

The automatic glass door opened the moment I walked in and the warm temperature of the heater soothed my freezing cold cheeks. I took a basket and started searching for snacks on the rack.

I grabbed two potato chips, three chocolate cookie bars, and potato cheese sticks. Then I went straight to the drinks area and decided to quickly grabbed five cartons of strawberry yogurt but on my fifth grab of the carton, one hand also took a hold on the tiny box.

I gasped, as I withdrew my hand for touching a stranger.

"I'm sorry."
I bowed at the person without really looking at her or him.

I noticed that he/she took the carton drink and I followed suit to take the other one when I heard him chuckle. Yes, he's a 'He' according to his voice.

"Why are you getting so formal at me now, Lisa?"
I lifted my eyes and met Jimin sunbae's dark chocolate gaze.

"Oh, it's just you."

"That's not how you talk to your senior, Ms. Crybaby."

"I should've not bow 60 degrees for you, Jimin oppa."
I ignored his teasings and started walking away from him as I went straight to the counter to look at that one thing I actually came here for in the first place.

"You like strawberry yogurts?"

"Yes. But what are you doing here pest?"

"Pest? You just called me 'oppa' 30 seconds ago."
I glanced at him and he gave me a satisfied smirk which annoyed the hell out of me.

"You didn't answer my question."
I ignored the fact that he started to tease me again. I don't have the strength to argue with him right now. I just wanna eat my cheese flavored chicken.

"I was heading home when I start to craved for spicy chicken so I decided to stopped by at the nearest convenience store that I will found."

"Wow. What a coincidence."
I pointed out my sarcasm but he just laughed at me and went to the counter. He gave the one carton box of strawberry yogurt at the cashier and ordered a spicy chicken.

He payed his bills and I waited for my turn on the line. Yes, what can I do? Jimin likes to cut in and as what I said earlier, I don't feel like arguing right now.

When it's finally my turn I quickly ordered my chicken and weirdly, Jimin waited for me while I was paying all of my bills.

"You like that cheese nugget?"
I nod.

"It makes me happy."

"I see. Is that why you ordered two huh?"

"The other one is for Taehyung."