Day 67 - 1L

Taehyung did wait for me this morning outside my apartment door

Taehyung did wait for me this morning outside my apartment door. His hands were in his jeans pocket and a gray knitted scarf around his neck.

The wind tousled his brown hair and I swear he looked like those guys who were usually can only be seen in movies.

He requested to go to Starbucks and so we are here now, ordering a chai tea and a hot chocolate.

"What's your name sir?"
The cashier asked, and I looked at Taehyung who became silent as if he's confused at something but then he showed his boxy smile at the woman and answered,

"Peter Parker."
I raised a brow and Taehyung smirked at me. He's obviously holding back his laughter and weirdly so am I at the moment.

"Yours ma'am?"

"Katniss."

"Katniss?"

"Katniss Everdeen."
Taehyung continued and I can only slapped his stomach from making fun at this lady cashier here.

'You're crazy.' I mouthed and he just laughed at me then went to take our hot drinks with our stupid fake names on it.

After that we went out as we straight ahead to the train station to buy our usual ticket and waited for the train to arrive.

The temperature is extremely cold today and I forgot my wool wrap or gloves. Thanked God I have heat pad and a hot chai tea to keep my hands warm.

The cold breeze touched my cheeks and I unknowingly shiver beside Taehyung. We still have 4 minutes to wait for the train.

I busied myself looking at the people passing us...

But the next thing that Taehyung did was surprising, he took off his long scarf as he wrapped the left side around my neck and he keep other side on him. He shared me his gray scarf and it makes my heart beat into frenzy.

"To keep you warm."
He showed a small smile and stayed closer to me. We remained on that position until the train arrives.

And I'm sure that I was blushing for the whole time. What makes my mind restless was even though our thick clothing? I can still feel his warm.

"Kajja."
He offered me his hand and without any hesitation I took it as we both enter the train. He intertwined it with his and I felt my heart jumped again.

What is he doing? This is making me confused again. Please no more push and pull. Please, Taehyung. Please? It's exhausting...