Day 58 - 2L

I look at my right and then switch my gaze to the left

I look at my right and then switch my gaze to the left. Then go back to the right again and switch again to the left, maybe I've been doing that for five minutes now.

"So?..."
I decided to start the conversation between them. Mom and Mr. Jeon went to the attorney today. I think they're starting to get ready about the upcoming wedding.

So I was left with these two idiots.

Kim Taehyung knocked on our door just 15 minutes ago and now he is here sitting beside me with Jungkook on my right.

What's up with the silence? I'm not used to it since these two were the talkative ones. Well, unless I'll bring Park Jimin here. It would be more awkward than it already is, cause that pest can be really so intimidating with his quietness. 

"Won't you guys talk? I already introduced you to each other 10 minutes ago or do you want me to repeat it again?"
I said in quite annoyed tone of voice, Taehyung cleared his throat and Jungkook sat properly.

"Okay then!"
I clapped my hands and stood up so that I can be in front of them.

"Taehyung-ah this is Jungkook, and Jungkook? This is Taehyung."
I repeat what I just said earlier and this time they finally look at each other.

"We already met right?"
Jungkook was the one who spoke first.

"Right, we are."
Taehyung nod.

And now I was left in confusion, what is happening? When did they meet?

"What? Where? When? How?"
I continuously asked that made them both look at me.

"Nah, it's not that important."

"Yeah."
Taehyung agreed.

"We just bumped on each other last night in the convenience store. After you said your 'goodnight' to me."
Jungkook look at Taehyung and nod.

"But that was so late already."

"I got hungry."
Taehyung smiled with his perfect teeth showing. My heart jumped because of it, dang he's really cute.

"And you?"
I shifted my attention to Jungkook.

"Same."

"Yeah, we both end up eating instant ramen while we talked about you."

"Me? Why me?"

"Why not?"
Jungkook smirked and let himself be comfortable at his seat. I rolled my eyes at him, this Jerkkook will really never take me seriously. So, I focus on asking Taehyung instead.

"So why me?"
Taehyung shrugged.

"It's not that important, we just talked how you really look beautiful without makeup on."
This it's Taehyung's time to smirk as he leaned his back at the sofa.

"W-what?"
I stammered and felt my face getting hot. Jungkook look so pleased on what he's witnessing right now so he added more to put me into so much shame.

"We also talked about you having a flat ass and chest but still looking so breathtaking. So, tell us doll? Why do you look so beautiful?"

Were these two idiots flirting with m— F-flat?! Did he just say FLAT?!

Flat ass. Flat chest. Flat ass. Flat chest. Flat ass— I'm not flat.

I cast my head down and inhaled a deep breath. Calm down, Lisa. Calm do—

"YAHH!!!!!! YOU TWO GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT!!!"