Day 40 - 2L

"Found you

"Found you."
He look at me flabbergasted, I inhaled a deep breath before seating right next to him.

"How did you know?"
He asked and then offered me a chocolate but I declined it. I'm not in the mood to eat sweet things right now.

"I know you have insomnia, you even barely sleep at night that's why you keep calling me to eat with you or texting me so that you can have someone to talk to."

"Is that obvious?"

"No, I just happened to know more about you. Why do you have it anyway?"
And then I bring the can out from the white plastic. Taehyung watched me open the can.

"Is that a—?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"I'm the one who's asking you right? Stop dodging the topic."
I take a gulp on the drink and the bitter taste of alcohol run through my throat that I almost cough. If only this was my first drink but it's my fifth already.

"I'm anxious."
I look at him and his munching the dark chocolate while staring ahead at the apartment's parking lot.

"Anxious of what?"
His eyes shifted to me. Those big brown eyes that I used to admire but now it only gives me heartache.

"I have anxiety problems, Lisa."
He confessed with a sigh.

"My thoughts were really restless when it's night. It's contagious."

"When did this start?"

"Probably when we move in here?"
He honestly answered. I look at him sympathetically.

Kim Taehyung is the person who just laughs his problems off or gives the best advice with so positivity but the people don't know is this. He's also a human.
He can feel pain and can experience struggles.

"What are your thoughts right now?"
I asked him but he didn't answer as he took the beer out of my hand and tossed the contents away at his side. I didn't stop him, I just watched how he look so disappointed right now by seeing me drink for the first time.

"Taehyung? What are your thoughts about me?"
I don't know where I got the confidence. Maybe it's the alcohol that's working in my system but I thanked it for that. If I'm sober I'm one hundred percent sure I'd be so terrified to this moment.

After tossing the can away along with the contents of it, he stared at me.

"I'm happy that you are here."
I gave him a small smile before I ran my fingers through my hair.

Is that all? For a damn seconds be a man and tell me every thoughts you have about me.

"How about what you feel?"

"Lisa? What are you trying to say?"
I can feel he's anxious right now.

"What do you feel about me, Taehyung-ah?"
I stared right back at him as my heart beats wildly in my rib cage.

He put the chocolate down and looks like he's thinking really hard when he put his left hand on his temple, so I waited.

I waited until it became a minute. Minute became minutes of long awkward silence, and he still not giving me any answer.

"I'm asking you, Tae—"

"I don't know."
He finally said a word. But it's still vivid cause he doesn't gave me any answer at all.

"No. It doesn't go like that, Tae."
I insisted, my tone of voice were slight annoyed already.

"What I feel about you? Lisa you make me so confused. I honestly don't really know on how to answer you with that."

That's bullshit. You know what you want, Tae. I don't even know what's stopping you.

"So you're saying you don't have feelings for me?—"

"N-not it's not like that—"

"So you have?"

"Lisa... I- I don't— I mean, no. I never had feelings for you. I just see you as my sister."

Liar.

"If you never had feelings for me? Then why are you so confused now?"