Day 46

To: Chaeyoung

What's up, Love. 😊💛
I can't believe I'll be saying this but breakfast in our apartment became tastier than the past years and months. It's happy to see a complete family even though Mom and Mr. Jeon ain't still married but we four felt so comfortable with each other already.

The problem with Jungkook and I lessen although we still sometimes argue because of him being his usual Jerk self but I know how to handle that noob now.

As for my neighbor slash the guy who I like? He's the same. Kim Taehyung really loves to give me false hope and I am always trapped with his unintentional motives. Nonetheless, I'm not complaining, he's really fun to be with.

He became sweeter as days passed by and I don't see him hanging out with Jisoo lately, am I not informed with something?

He's been so clingy ever since and Jungkook, on the other hand, don't like it when Taehyung becomes touchy towards me. He always goes in between us and guards me with all his might which I find it really cute.

If he's not my stepbrother? I would think he's jealous of Taehyung. 😂 but in our case, Kookie is just being overprotective because Mom told him to look out for me.

Ps. Kim Jennie came to me again and told me that we need to talk. She needs to tell me something but unfortunately, I can't right now because today is my mom and my stepdad's wedding practice. Jungkook and I must be present so I said to her that we'll have a talk this coming Monday and so she agreed.

I wonder what it's all about?