Day 79 - 2L

Jimin stared at me while I was busy writing a lovesick letter to Taehyung that I swear I won't ever have the power to give so I think I'll end up keeping it later

"Wow. You're sad and stupid, I pity you. If I was your spirit? I transferred to another body already."
I didn't even know that he's too close in front of me and he was reading on how I profess my undying love for Kim Taehyung.

He shook his head and sighed, still reading my letter and I unconsciously crumpled it on my hands. Goodbye letter.

But then, I almost forgot the he just mocked me. Was that obvious?! Am I that sad and stupid?! I know I'm a lonely soul but I am not stupid! Maybe slow. Just slow thinking. I think?

"If my spirit would transfer into a different body? It will avoid someone as grumpy as you."
I rolled my eyes and trashed the crumpled letter inside my bag. We are now at the cafeteria probably waiting for someone named, Kim Taehyung.

See what I did there? I really did keep the letter again. I zipped my bag and Jimin sit across the table just right in front of me.

"Right. But I wanted you to know that you have the purest heart, Lisa."
His voice suddenly became soft but he was not looking at me, he was reading again at his favorite book.

My eyebrows furrowed as I snatched the thing that was covering his face. He rolled his eyes at me and snatched his book back.

"What? You're just dissing me earlier and now you're—"
I complained and sipped at my straight tea but he grabbed my drink and put it down.

"Shut your mouth now, doll. It's showtime."
He smirked as he stood up and went closer to me. My heartbeats gets faster when I saw Kim Taehyung entered the cafeteria with Jung Hoseok at my peripheral vision.