Day 42 - 3L

He handed me the coffee we bought earlier as we sat at the wooden bench here in the park

"I'm sorry, I just don't know where to go."

"And I'm glad you came to me."
I look at Jimin and he is already staring with those warm longing eyes.

I force myself to smile even just a little bit to erased those worry lines on his forehead. Does he know he look good in his temporary blonde hair? His pink hair happened to fade out but I heard him say that he'll be dyeing it again soon although I wanna see him in black hair someday, maybe then I can jugged my memories in highschool because I am sure I had seen him somewhere.

"Are you feeling better now?"
He asked and I put my head on his shoulder.

"Uhm, a little bit."
I mumbled as we watched the empty park ahead of us. The lights of the lamp posts and the beautiful colorful lights of the playground made the park peaceful and serene. The sound of the wind and the little green grass dancing along with it is beautiful.

"Remember when you told me to be careful with the things I put into my heart? I may have put something in it that I shouldn't be putting in the first place."
My voice were low and shy. Jimin didn't utter a word as he listened to me carefully.

"False hope?"

"Yeah, and now my heart hurts."
I sighed.

"I really thought I was in the picture. I really thought I could stand a chance but it turns out that even before it actually began I am out of the place already."
I lift my eyes and his side profile welcomed me.

"I feel like a complete insider."
I mumbled while still staring at his face until he turned his head to look down at me.

"Jimin? That wasn't my story at all. It's theirs and I just happened to stole it from them so that I can also be in that same picture."
I break away from him as I took a sip from my hot coffee latte.

"You get what I'm saying?"
I asked and he nod unsure.

"Are you basically saying that you have been dumped?"

"Yeah— What?! No! But okay, kind of."
I frowned and he chuckled when he saw my expression.

"It's okay, then what are you gonna do now?"

"I will find my own story."

"Don't you think you found that a long time ago already?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're always looking at the other side when you all got a huge plot ahead of you. So stop looking on others and focus on yours. You already have it, Lisa. You just happened to not know it yet."
Mesmerized by his words, her confusion and his direct gaze, she had to concentrate hard to register what he said.

"Jimin? Where are you in then?"

"I thought you knew that? Isn't it obvious?"
He lift a brow.

"No."

"What? Seriously?"
I nod with pressed lips. He shake his head and laughed it off a bit, but then he answered me and to my surprise my heart started to feel at ease.

"I'm on yours, Lisa."