Day 61 - 2L

I came home early just exactly what my mom told me to

I came home early just exactly what my mom told me to. I unlocked the door and dust off my shoes and undo it as I put it back to the shoe rack.

"Mom, I'm home!"
I yelled but the only thing I heard is the running water inside the bathroom.

I shrugged it off and went straight to my room and put my bag there and changed to a more comfortable clothes. I also tied my hair into a bun and decided to go to the kitchen to look on what will be having for dinner.

I yawned and stretched my arms but I froze when I heard some faint music inside the kitchen. Wait? Isn't mom in the bathroom?

And now I heard some clacking noise, did someone broke in?!

The moment I fully stepped in the kitchen was also the moment the person who I assumed that broke in inside our apartment turned around.

"Ah!"
I yelled.

"Ah!!"
But he yelled louder.

"Aarghh!!!"
And that's me again yelling.

"Aaarghhhh!!!"
But then again he yelled louder.

"Thief!!!!!"

"Where?!!!"
He asked and frantically roamed his gaze around. I face palmed inside my head. Wow, I cannot believe this. There's actually a person who's more stupid than me.

"I'm talking about you, noob!"
I shout and pointed him. That's the time where he calmed down and ignored me.

He went back to what his doing which is cooking as he put the headphone back on his head. Wow, he's ignoring me now?

I look closely and scrutinized his appearance from head to toe. He's wearing an all black outfit, his hair is also jet black, and his really tall.

If he's not such a noob? I could really say he's the perfect definition of handsome. I mean gurl, look at those features! He's face looks like it's been perfectly sculpted by God and that jaw is sharper than the knife he's using to slice the lemon.

"Like what you see?"
Suddenly, an annoying smirk formed on his face as he quickly glance at me then continues on what he's doing again.

Well, that's conceited. Excuse you, whoever you are? My Kim Taehyung is more handsome. I rolled my eyes and was about to say something when Mom showed up.

"You're home, dear."

"Hi, mom."
I greeted back.

"So you already meet, Jungkook?"
I look at the conceited noob beside me and he look back at me with deadpan eyes.

Yes, mom. Unfortunately, yes.

I slowly nod my head and shifted my attention back to my mom as she gave me a warm smile.

"Your stepbrother."
Oh. I look again to the noob.

Wait?

"HE'S WHAT?!!!!"