unmAsked

Emily's POV

For once, I thought Paige would understand, but instead she did the opposite. She tried to call me today, but i kept hitting the ignore button. I didn't want to talk to her, it's too painful to hear her accuse Ali of manipulating me into being her little minion. I don't believe her. I don't want to believe her. Paige doesn't know what she's talking about. She doesn't know what Ail's been through. I told her about A, but she didn't seem to believe me enough, so I had to show her the messages. I told her what A did, how i lost the most important person of my life, Maya. She's gone.

And it was all A's fault, and now, he's after Ali. I wouldn't be able to handle it, if I lose her. She means too much to me.

Hanna asked me to tutor her for chemistry today because she was getting a C on it, so I came over her house this afternoon. I told her everything that's been happening in my life. She was my best friend, and she would always understand. Maybe I just needed someone to talk to. So, after I finished tutoring her, I explained to her that Paige was being so aggressive about Ali, and that she thinks Alison is just manipulating me so that I could get close to her again. Hanna tried to comfort me, because I was practically sobbing in front of her. I didn't want to believe Paige, but part of me did. I remember Ali telling me, she liked boys..And I knew she was serious.

Today, Me, Alison, and the girls were going to see Ezra in the hospital. Aria was begging for us to go, because she was scared to go alone. "I'll go, but A.." Alison had a worried look on her face. I held her hand, "Ali, it's okay. The police, are escorting us. Nothing's going to happen." She nodded. I was holding her in my arms, while we walked to Aria's car.

Alison's POV

Sure enough, there was a police car following us. I was relieved, phew. I kept holding Emily's hand while Aria was driving, Spencer was in the front passenger's seat, directing Aria where to go. Me, Em, and Hanna were in the back. "Sooo, are you guys like together now?" Hanna seemed so interested all of a sudden. Em, and I didn't say anything. "Hanna, have you been drinking again?" Spencer asked, Hanna scowled. When we parked in the parking lot of the hospital, the police car parked beside us. When we looked over to see the driver of the police car, we saw a black hooded person. Are you kidding me? "Oh my god. It's A!!" I screamed as loud as I can, hoping that people at the hospital could hear me. It was no use because we were too far. There were barely any cars parked to where we were. As A was walking towards Aria's car, he held a gun up pointing it to me. We got out, and we were running. I had no idea where we were going, but we kept going. We reached the back building of the hospital, it was too late to try to go around the builing to the main entrance, because A surrounded us. We were in a dark alley kind of way, that had little light coming from the streets. A took it's mask off. We were shocked of who it was.

"Shana?"

"Hello, Alison."

Aria was holding a baseball bat that she got from the side of the alley. Shana didn't notice because she was too focused pointing the gun at me, trying to scare me. Emily went in front me, protecting me from Shana. I pushed Em back, because I don't want her to get hurt, if Shana hurts her. I swear, I won't live. Aria suddenly hit Shana's head with the bat. The impact was rough and hard. It was hard enough to push Shana back, landing her head first on the floor. She was bleeding badly. Spencer checked her pulse. She was dead. Aria dropped the bat, and ran to her car. We all looked at each other and followed Aria. She was crying, so we tried to calm her down, but it wasn't working. Shana is A? How could Shana be A? We grew up together. I was so upset to find out.

A few days later...,

There was a knock on my door, i checked to see who it was. It was a police officer. "Alison Dilaurentis?" He asked. "Yeah, that's me." I replied. "I'm detective Holbrook, you need to come with me to the police station to answer questions." He said. "About what?" He stared at me for a very long time. "About Shana." Oh no. I turned red, but i couldn't refuse because it would be too obvious. So i went with him.

First he asked me questions about how I went missing. This wasn't part of Shana's Incident, but I still answered him. But not honestly, I lied. I told Holbrook that I was kidnapped. It was believable I guess. I didn't want to tell the truth, because it's too risky. There are a lot of secrets that should stay hidden. It's better that way, I just didn't want my friends to get hurt, I mean after all they risked everything for me, including their lives. So it's my turn to do the same. I mean Aria killed Shana. If the police found out, she's screwed.