I saw her

Alison's POV

'Hey meet me at the brew?' It was a text from Emily.

'Okay, be there in 10.' I replied.

I wonder what she wanted to meet up for.

-------------------------------

{The brew}

"Hey!" She called out waving her hand. I headed to her table. She gave me a cup of coffee and I said thanks.

"Sooooo." I said making her say what she has to say.

"Well I umm." She says stuttering.

"Well um what.?" I asked curiously.

"Okay, umm. Well do you remember the night when we went to the old warehouse? The night A took you?" She asks.

"Umm yeess. What about it?" I continued.

"Well after he took you, I kind of passed out." She confesses.

"Wait what? You passed out? Are you okay?" I asked worried.

"Yes, I'm fine, it's just that when I was passing out, I kinda saw.. I don't know if it's real or not." She says.

I took her hand, and said, "Saw what?" I asked.

"Not what.. Who." She replies. I stared into her eyes trying to figure out what she's thinking.

Finally, she says, "I saw Maya."

I pulled my hand away. "But I don't know if I'm just hallucinating or not. I mean she is in California, or was. I don't know, really. That's why I needed to tell someone, so I could get that out of mind." Emily shook her head and looked down in disbelief.

I looked around, thinking of what I should say next.

"Okay." I sounded weird, I regretted it the moment I said that.

"Well do you wanna ask her? Maybe like call her? Email her? I don't know, something?" I asked faking a smile. I didn't really want to reconnect with her ex, but I kinda have to since Emily's worried face showed up. I'm just tryina be a nice girlfriend here..

"Umm yes. That would be great actually. I'll call her later!" She says.

"Great." I said faking another smile, but this time less enthusiastic.

________________________

HEY GUYS. THE CHAPT WAS SHORT IK, AND SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOON, I JUST HAVE HW AND SCHOOL! UGH KMS RIGHT NOW. BUT I PROMISE ILL UPDATE TOMORROW. SO PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS! I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO TALK TO YOU GUYS<3