Revenge

"Got it?" Emily asked all of us. We all nodded. "Alright we do it tonight."

------------------------------

Alison's POV

"What if there's many A's?" Asked Hanna.

"That's what the plan is for right?" Spencer shoots back.

Emily immediately texted A's number saying:

'What's your deal anyway? Why don't we settle this the right way. Meet Ali and I @ 901 Serenity Street tonight.'

A text message from A was received too:

'Oh. So you want to play a game(: Let's see who wins.'

-A

901 was an old werehouse where Ali used to hide. She's been there for 2 years, so she knows the place really well.

We took Spencer's car. "Wait! I'm gonna bring my dad's gun just in case." Hanna yelled.

{9 pm @ destination}

Emily's POV

"We finally arrived at the scene. And everything looked pretty darn scary. I could tell Ali was, because she's been tapping her foot for the past half hour.

"Hey it's gonna be okay. Okay?" I calmed her down.

"Okay." She says.

"Okay, Spencer and Aria, you take the backdoor." I commanded.

"Ali and I will go in from the front." I explained. "Wait. Where am I suppose to go?" Hanna asked irritated. "You go in from the left." I said. "By myself?" She asked trying to convince me to go with her.

"Yes Hanna by yourself, you have the gun. And that's our plan. So we stick with it." I finally shut her up.

"Okay. You guys ready?"

We all went in..

Alison took her knife that she had, in her secret hiding place when she was hiding.

We looked around to see any sign of A. I was getting the feeling maybe A didn't show up.

"Emily!" A person from behind yelled.

Ali and I quickly turned around to see who it was. "Paige? What, what are you doing here?" I questioned her.

"Look Em, I don't want to hurt you. I'm so sorry." She says as she looks down pulling out a gun and pointing it towards Ali. "I'm sorry." She murmured.

"Paige! Don't!" I bawled, pulling Ali behind me to cover her.

"Drop the gun!" Hanna came from behind pointing her dad's gun at Paige's back. Paige stood still. "Now! Or I swear I'll blow your head up!" Hanna commanded.

Paige quickly dropped the gun to the ground, and ran away. I don't know where she was going, but I don't want to waste my time following her.

I turned around.

But Alison wasn't behind me anymore. "Alison?!" I called. I started to panic, but I had to find her. "Where's Ali?" Hanna asked. "I don't know!!" I said tearing up. "She was right behind me, when she just.. I don't know, disappeared!"

"Hey, what happened?" Spencer and Aria arrived. I refused to answer and I just walked away. I circled every corner of the building looking for Ali. But she wasn't anywhere. "Ali's umm. She disappeared." Hanna whispered to them.

---------------------

Writer's POV

Mona pulled in the driveway. She quickly runs inside the building, wearing a black hoodie. She sneaked up behind Ali, pressed her pressure point, and Alison collapsed into her arms. Mona quickly pulled Alison and into her car. She rushed to turn on the engine and drove.

Alison woke up.. "Mona?" Ali couldn't move because she was all tied up. "Hello Ali." Mona glanced back and have Alison a wide grin. "Where are you taking me? Where's Emily?" Alison asked.

"Let's just say somewhere you will never be found. Relax, they're fine. But you won't be." Mona exclaimed.

"Mona.. Why are you doing this?" Alison shrieked. "For all the things oh did to me. This is my revenge."

----------------------

Emily's POV

"This wasn't the plan.." Emily scowled. "This wasn't suppose to happen. We we're suppose to get A, not freakin Paige. This whole night was a mistake." I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was crying hysterically, more that I've ever cried in my whole life.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I couldn't breath. All I could feel was pain. Pain in my heart. I was slowly falling down, and my vision gently faded.

"Emily." A voice in my head said. I could barely see anything. Everything was so blurry and it felt like I was dreaming.

"It's gonna be okay." The voice says. I fixed my eyes, and looked at the person. It was Maya.

Then my eyes shut down.