Confessions

Emily's POV

Almost everyday, I was at Aria's, because she was still shocked about what happened the other day. Trust me, I know exactly how it felt, I've gone through that with Nate. It's like déjà vu. Someone always gets hurt. Caleb got shot, And now Ezra. I think we just really have bad luck. All of this mess happened, because of Alison.. Not that I'm blaming her..it's just that, it's really hard to maintain this, either way it's still gonna end the same way. we got us into this mess, and were gonna get us out of it. A's gone.. Alison is safe now, no more threatening messages, no more fear.

I came over to Ali's today. I wasn't really sure what I would talk to her about, but I just went to make sure she was doing okay.

I knocked on her door, she answered with a sweet hello. She grabbed my hand and led me into her room. I mean since we're both here, we might as well talk about what happened the other night, when she slept over at my house. Will it be too awkward? It's really weird, how she kissed me liked that, because I could have sworn she like hooked up with every boy in the school, especially Noel. God, I hated Noel, he played Ali like a dusty old rag. "I know what you're thinking. The other night when I slept over..it was unexpected." Alison looked like she was giving a long speech. I looked down, thinking how she figured out I wanted to talk about that. Wow, this girl can sure read my mind.

"I could tell by your face that you wanted me to say something about that, so I did." She slightly smiled at me. My face? Is my face too obvious? I guess so. I didn't want to say anything because I was too embarrassed. But I did. "Ali, you were my first love, and I understand that your emotions are just a little bit mixed right now, but it's no worry, I know you've been through a lot for the past year that you've been gone, so it's okay if you're confused. It's really not a big deal."

Alison looked confused, she crossed her eyebrows, finally she said, "No, Em. I really like you. I mean I guess before I was really confused on what I wanted, but I know now. I really have grown my feelings for you, at first I felt like it was just a phase I was going through, but now I know what I want Emily, and nothing can change that."

I am so in love right now, but I remembered what Paige said. There is no way Alison was playing me, the words that came out of her mouth was from her heart. I know, because I could see it in her eyes, hey light blue eyes that sparkle like the reflection of the ocean.

I didn't say anything. I was too overwhelmed and heightened with my feelings, like it's overflowing out of my melting heart. I pulled Alison closer, and I just hugged her. I hugged her as right as I can.

While I was hugging her, I whispered in her ear. "Ali, I've loved you from the very first time I saw you."

She pulled me back, "I know."

I wanted to ask her if she wanted to eat dinner with me today. She said yes, so we headed to my house, and i cooked her dinner. We ate mashed potato, and veggie rolls. It was good, after that we watched a movie called The parent Trap.

"Hahaha. Wow Lindsay Lohan is so young." Alison giggled. "Yeah. i know she's so cute." I replied.

After a few seconds, there was a knock on the door. I got up and opened it.

A flow of nervousness struck me.

"Maya?"