The Stitch

Emily's POV

I woke up next to my beautiful girlfriend, curled up in a ball under the sheets, facing my direction. So I can really see her sweet face. I forced myself up, and gently kissed her cheek, hoping for her to not wake up.

"I love you." I whispered, and then kissed her forehead.

She moved her lips, "I love you more." she murmured.

Aha! I knew it. She was awake..She's so cute though. Her eyes still closed.. I think she was half awake, half asleep.

I reached for my phone, and I see 3 missed calls from Hanna, a text messages from Aria, and a voicemail from Spencer.

I immediately opened the text message from Aria.

{SOS} - Aria.

After that, I listen to Spencer's voicemail..

'Emily, we know where A is hiding out. And we have a pretty damn good guess who it might be. Call ASAP.' She snaps.

DAMN. This could be our last shot of finding him.

"Who was that baby?" I hear Alison say, driving me crazy with her sweet smile.

"Oh nothing, it was just Hanna." I faked a smile. Crap. I lied straight to my girlfriend. I'm sorry Ali, But it's for your own good.

"Oh okay. What do you want to do today?" Alison asked, putting a smile on her fave like she was a 6 year old.

"Actually, I have plans today, sorry babe." I looked down looking at my phone. Alison's smile slowly faded. "Oh okay.." She says.

---------------------------

I got another text from Aria.

{We're all at Spencer's.. Come meet us there?} -Aria

I replied saying that I was gonna be there in 10 minutes.

I walked out the front door, kissed Api goodbye, and drove away.

When I got the Spencer's, sure enough there were 2 cars parked in her driveway-Aria and Hanna's.

I knocked.

Hanna opened the door, and gave me a big hug. "Okay, okay, okay. So what's up?" I looked at Spencer while trying to get out of Hanna's hug.

"We found A's 'lair' " Spencer starts. "....And, we also have clues that will lead us to who A is." Aria adds. "And we have Pretty good guess who it might be." Hanna ends.

"Okay, sounds like a plan. What's first?" I asked.

Finally Soencer looks directly at me, giving me a wide grin, and said..

"We're going to Ravenswood."