Radley

Emily's POV

I was at Ali's today, we were just hanging out, knowing that there is no homework due tomorrow Monday(:

We were in the living room watching a movie. Ali was laying on the sofa with her feet on my lap.

"So Jason's back." Ali opened up to me crunching on her popcorn. "Really? When did he come?" I ask suddenly so curious. "This morning, when you left." She answers.

"Okay, but why now? He never bothered to show up before?" I questioned her. "I know right! Well maybe he knew I was alone, so he wanted to keep me company for a while." Ali shoots.

Psh. Yeah 'company.'

"If he wanted to keep you company..Where is he now?" I ask aggressively. "Emily, he just went to go pick-up something. It's okay, you here with me." She slowly leans forward, pulled my neck, and gave me a quick kiss, and leaned back again.

To be honest, I never trusted Jason. He

would always just show up when something bad happens.

Suddenly the door opened up, and sure enough it was Ali's big brother, Jason.

"Ohhhh hey Jason! What'd you pick up?" Ali asks. "Oh hey Al, n-nothin, it's just. letter from my friend." Jason then smiles and goes upstairs.

"Ali, why is he limping?" I ask. "Oh he said because he got arrested and a police shot him on the leg. I don't know. hahha." She replies.

"Okay, that doesn't make sense." And then I crossed my eyebrows. Alison shrugged.

"He got shot on the leg?" I ask again. "Yup." Alison answers. "And which leg?" I ask one more time. "I think it was the right one, yeah. It's the right one." Ali answers again. "Why are you asking these weird questions?" Ali laughed.

"No reason, haha." I faked a smile.

Okay, remember when A took Alison, and I tried to get her out, so A stabbed me, and then Spencer shot his leg? I was pretty sure it was the right leg too.

Coincidence?

Should I tell Ali? Or no? Because he is her brother..

"Ali, I gotta tell you something.." I said. "Yeah what's up?" She say as she turns away from the tv screen.

"Do you remember when Spencer shot A's leg?" Alison nods, and asks, "What about it?"

"It was the right leg, too." I added.

She stops for a minute and just stared at me. Making no facial expression.

"Are you sayin.." She mumbled.

"I don't know, but it could be?" I assured.

------------------------

When the movie ended, we went up to check on Jason. He was all dressed up again, he was wearing a suit and everything. "Going somewhere??? Somewhere fancy??" Ali asks smiling.

"Yeah ahah. There's this party at Ravenswood." He replies.

He looked at the mirror one more time, and made his way through us. "See yah later guys." He waves at us from downstairs, then he opened the door and left.

"Wow, looks like it's just you and me." Ali says.

I giggled and went into Jason's room, looking around. I don't really know what I was looking for exactly.. I just wanted to see if he had anything that involves A.

I reached his table, it had the envelop that he said was a letter from his friend. I scanned it...

The address came from Radley. What did he want from Radley? I looked at Ali, she came beside me while I slowly opened the envelop.

It was a document of Bethany Young. That she was a patient there. But why did Jason have it?

Why.