Waiting for Us

Emily's POV

"So where is it that you want to go?" I asked.

"Texas." She replied.

"Alison, we don't have to go there, we can go anywhere inside country." I tried to convince her that it didn't have to be Texas.

"Em, I know. I still want to go to Texas." She was so stubborn, and it made me fall for her even harder because it's so adorable.

"Fine, but why Texas?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing, I just want to meet your parents." She said with a grin.

"Meet my parents? You already met my parents."

"Yeah but, not in that kind of way."

Whoa. That kind of way? What kind of way? The dating kind of way? There's no way she's serious about this. We've only been together for 3 days, and I doubt it's gonna continue longer. I hate feeling that though. Like you know it's not gonna last. But I hope it does, actually.

But in reality, you don't really see Alison Dilaurentis being,.. Gay? I mean she said she wasn't gay, but she's kissing me. So I guess that makes her Bi. I don't know, it's just something about her that makes me compare fantasy to what's real. I feel like this is all a dream, and I'm going to wake up soon. But no, this is real.

Don't get me wrong I am in love with Ali, but it was just a little strange for me seeing her this vulnerable.

At first, she kisses me, then says she loves me, and then she said our kisses were just for practice, and tells me she likes boys, and now, she goes out and says they were all lies, and now she has feelings for me, and says that she loves me again, and wants to meet my parents in 'that kind if way.'

Well, damn. What's next after that? Dumping me. Ugh I know I should be listening to Hanna right now, but what Paige said still crosses my mind sometimes, and I can't help it.

"Hey Ali, I think we should wait." I interrupted.

"Wait for what?" She asked looking directly at my face which made me feel embarrassed saying that.

"Y-you meeting my parents." I said stuttering.

"Oh." Alison turned away, and she looked upset and she was showing her Alison sad/scared face which kind of got me feeling like a bad person now.

"No, no. It's not because of you, it's um. Their probably busy right now, from all the house selling stuff. You know mom." I tried to laugh it off, faking a smile.

"It's fine, Em don't worry bout it." She said pouting.

5 min later I got a text message from Paige. Are you kidding? After all she's done. Ugh.

It said...

'Hey Emily, I'm really sorry for everything! Can we start over? I just really want to be friends again. I know you're joining the swim meet again, and it sure wound be awkward if we don't talk, because we're on the same team. So talk? Brew @ 6?'

Well, I am joining the swim meet again..But why now. Paige did help me get through things and she sounded like she really meant what she said, so I just texted back...

'Alright. See you.'

I agreed. Maybe the right thing, maybe another mistake. I don't know. I just really want things to be working out, yano?